DK

4.8
Based on 2,347 Ratings
1,977
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I love the ingredients combination here I definitely take this a few times a week with many other supplements that I have I do enjoy it has great immune system boosting properties is a very good price as well overall is a really good supplement and I would purchase again in the future

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Took this as a preventive measure against the flu and the common cold. It is difficult to assess the real effect, but the state of health has improved - a charge of energy has appeared, the quality of sleep has improved and I never got sick, although many around caught a cold. Note that the recommended dose is 3 capsules 3 times a day, which is quite a lot, and the bottle runs out fast enough.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This product is composed of three potent immunity boosting herbs. It is in my opinion a high quality product and based on my experience it is very efficient. I take one capsule the moment I feel I may develop cold, flu or any other viral disease. When it is really bad I take three capsules a day. And it helps. The next day I feel well again. This is the supplement I recommend.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I used this 3-ingredients formula for sore throat for 4 days, it worked well. The recommended dose is 3 capsules 3 times a day - quite a lot, so this bottle will last only for 11days. Echinacea boosts immune function, relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and have antiviral and antioxidant effects. Astragalus also protects and supports the immune system, helps with colds and upper respiratory infections, and is good for the liver. Reishi enhances the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Astragalus tonifies qi, but its not suitable for everyone. Some acne people will get worse after take it. The formula is good.,bc it have chrysanthemum to parallelize it. After eating half a bottle, I feel a little help. If someone with a sore throat,bc of eat too much frying ,then i do not recommended to take it

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I think it is wise to change supplements intake. I chose to try this product as immune system support. And I am satisfied. Honestly I do not feel if this specifically improved my condition ( I have a good condition) But the composition is good so it should have the benefits that the research claim.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I’m always looking for more immunity support and I was so excited to find this blend of mushrooms and echinacea on iHerb! I bought this at a chain grocery store for a much higher price so I was thrilled to find it on here and will make sure to have a regular supply!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I take one any time I return from interacting with people. For interactions with many people I also take one before I leave home. Also take when I'm sick. Naturopath says NOT to take it every day - not sure why, though a quick internet search says not for long-term use.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I use this product whenever I would come up with a cold. It cut down the duration of my cold faster and it help with sleep as well if you are not feeling well. It has a good combination of ingredients to help in boosting the immune system. Definitely a must have in your cupboard.