DK

Based on 2,069 Ratings
1,762
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,808

I've previously used various brands of Echinacea to support my immunity. I switched to Nature's Way because it's a high quality and competitively priced product. I take Echinacea together with Andrographis. I've found that I suffer much fewer winter colds than before and also recover far more rapidly.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

There is a growing body of evidence that echinacea helps to stimulate the immune system to more effectively fight infection. I use this supplement during the season change to boost my immune system and support my body. I haven't had a flu or very mild symptoms, the quality of this supplement is outstanding and somehow my gut works better when using it but not sure how the two are connected.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The is a growing body of evidence that echinacea might stimulate the immune system to more effectively fight infection. Personally, I used it seasonally to support and improve my immune system as a natural supplement. It definitely help me to go through the flu season 'untouched' and another bonus effect I noticed was amazing work of my gut but I am not sure how exactly the two are connected.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I didn't think this would work, didn't notice anything immediately. But after taking it for a while, I start to notice that I fall sick less. I take 1 everyday now and if I feel like I'm falling ill, I take 3 as indicated. It's usually enough to help me feel better.

Echinacea Purpurea herb has been known since ancient times. Wild tribes knew its healing properties long ago. I use it for colds, viral diseases. The effect is good.We can say that the supplement is of good quality, has no taste and smell, and is intended for adults.. I love this product because it is natural, without chemical elements.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Honestly the best echinacea I’ve come across, the quality is phenomenal compared any other I’ve tried, it contains the whole herb and is potent and WORKS! Nips a cold or flu in the bud a day if taken if high dose and on the first day of symptoms. I take them almost daily and found my colds and flus are never as severe as when I’ve not taken them. Great value for money and don’t taste bad.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Echinacea never tastes good. but it's ok in capsules. the benefits of enchinacea is promoting your immunity. It's a great product for a cold or flu.

c75a3337-1450-43d5-a140-7962b346a97f
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I take echinacea when I feel catching a cold and go to bed early and the next day I usually feel better. Echinacea works for me and glad to find the organic one with a good price.