DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I have this drug stopped the growth of uterine fibroids. Since, according to doctors, uterine fibroids are the result of an excess of estrogen over progesterone, I can say that this drug restores the correct hormonal balance.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

The normal option. You can take it. The quality of norms. See for yourself. The price suits. The effect seems to be there.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I think it works to some extent .. good for endometriosis!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

No scent, great quality. I took this for awhile, and it was difficult to see if it actually helped. Ultimately, I didn't buy it again because I couldn't see the benefits.

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

Took 2 items to see if it would make a difference in my hypomenorrhoea. It didn't but maybe I should have tried taking it for longer period

Posted on Jun 23, 2010

I used to have, for the most part of my a life a menstrual cycle of 26-27 days, since I started taking estrobalance 3 months ago (for endometriosis) my cycles have reached 29 days and the duration of my period got shorter, which could mean that it really works on estrogen dominance (shorter cycles, long periods, endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, breast issues all are linked with estrogen dominance)...

Posted on Dec 20, 2020

I think its balance my hormones but its Ok for me

Posted on Mar 11, 2014

I am so happy I tried this product. My cycle was 23 days and my period would last 7 days and was pretty heavy the last few days. I have been taking Estrobalance for almost 2 months now and my cycle is now 26 days & period lasts 4 days and is not as heavy! Delighted!! I also feel I have more energy which lasts all day!! Thank you Iherb!!

Posted on Nov 6, 2012

I cannot say enough great things about this product. I purchased EstroBalance at Whole Foods to help with my very heavy and irregular periods (2 months long). Nothing else helped me, not even birth control. If you are suffering with heavy periods or other estrogen dominance issues then give this a try. It is very expensive at Whole Foods and not all locations carry this. It is half the cost through iHerb.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

It didn't help at all with any of my menopause symptoms. not even a little. like a placebo pill and I took the whole bottle