DK
Based on 1,147 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,147 Ratings
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Top quality product, the ingredient worked great for my mom, she age is 50. The benefits are definitely for women's health. The package is big and lasts for a long time. I do not feel an unpleasant taste or smell of the tablets. I recommend! #omega #hair #heart #cholesterol #fish #inflammation

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Anyone who has not gone through menopause will not understand me. He will not understand what is this insomnia and hot flashes day and night. In addition, I had very severe leg pain due to lack of estrogen at this age. I drink this product of black cohosh already 10 days and I started sleeping at night, waking up from hot flashes only 2 times a night (not every half hour as before). During the day also decreased the number and intensity of waves. I hope they disappear completely, but maybe I am the happiest, because the relief in the legs is the fastest, and it was very painful, neither injections nor painkillers helped. I feel much calmer. But I take it in complex with Now foods Relora and Natures Way Evening Primrose oil . I recommend it !!!

Posted on May 27, 2022

I bought these because, in one pill, they have the dose I want and are nice and pure. I don't need to take 3 pills at once and can just take one of these. I really like Nature's Way and I trust the brand. This is a highly quality product and the evening primrose has a highly beneficial effect for me that I notice right away.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great quality and balanced ingredients of linoleic acid and GLA in combination with omega 9 oleic acid. Easy to take daily dosage and tangible benefit in 1-2 weeks, if it is combined with omega 3 in ratio 1:1 and need to be take together. Perfect for women at age 40+ Beautiful hair is a bonus.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I always buy this brand of high concentration EPO. It has helped a lot in most of my discomfort due to hormonal fluctuations. I have tried other more expensive brands but alway find this brand most effective, Higly recommended!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I was absolutely stunned. The product raised doubts about whether this price was correct. It was too cheap for the price set and also gave me satisfaction I'm recommending this to people around me and I'm willing to buy it again

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have recommended this to many friends and they all love it. I feel it helps keep my periods more regular and my skin soft.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

High quality as usual. Perfect ingredients, good package. A lots of benefits, good sources of omega, to lower cholesterol, for heart, and against inflammation,good for hair. Doesn’t have taste. Recommended

Posted on May 27, 2022

Excellent product. It helped me a lot with the symptoms of menopause. But I took only 1 tablet a day, not as indicated on the package. I took the pill right after lunch.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Can see improvements in my nails and hair after taking the Evening primrose oil. Easy to swallow with all the maximum benefits in 1 capsule.