DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Good

My son is taking this supplement because of the long time using computer caused tiring eyes. After 10days of taking this yet to see any improvement. Review to others feedback there are so many benefit even with different age of peoples taking it. So, i was convinced that quality should be not bad. We are vegetarian, so this is why i like i herb because i can easily find supplement for vegan.

492e4544-97d5-4862-84e4-7269ffffd30d
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Do you know that quite many herbs that good for eyes also good for respiration? Actually, I purchased eyebright for my eyes, but I kept it in the storage untouched because I felt I consume too much supplement until... I got flu with allergy and eye itchiness. It improved my immumity against flu, cought, and eye itchiness. It also make my eyes more comfortable. I cannot tasted the ingredient in the capsules, but the smell is so good. It like the aroma of green tea or matcha. I always choose my supplements carefully, and I feel satisfied with the quality of Nature's Way Eyebright. Please give me thumb up so I know you want an update concerning benefits that Eyebright can deliver to aging eyes.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Eyebright Herb is an excellent product. I started using it for my AMD and I am confident that my eyhes are improved.However, what is better is that my legs used to ache at night and eyebright has improved my legs tremendously. My husband's legs are improved also with Eyebright Herb.. Quality, and packaging were also good.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Very good quality. My whole family uses this supplement and we have noticed a significant improvement in our clarity of sight even after much eyestrain due to screen use. Excellent packaging. I really appreciate that this brand checks the plant ID for its products. I have already recommended this supplement to my extended family.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Repeated order. A great Supplement for Eye Care as all ingredients are from natural herbs. After taking this Supplement daily 2 capsules eyes does not feel so dry and has improved my vision. I-Herb's products are trustworthy and reliable! A definite good buy for eye care product.

a8dd2e98-8acb-4fb4-b40d-64b3ec0d0473
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

High quality capsules are easy to swallow. I take this as part of my everyday routine to help benefit my vision. I like using these because I try to be proactive about taking care of my vision

fd4dea17-fb28-4c16-9f35-4a3853c9988c
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Amazing product quality. This is a delicious treat to add to my diet. The ingredients are 100% pure and organic and I think this product does the job. I like this product since it has nutrition and benefits the body. I will continue to eat this product along side with other supplements that I am taking.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I bought this because I was concerned about my slightly blurry vision and tired eyes. This is a quality product that helps with those problems. I have notices a small improvement in vision over time which is great. I also needed to reduce what was causing my eye strain like you cannot expect the product to do a miracle alone. I am happy with brand too. It is hard to find a natural supplement that gives you real benefits. If you found this review helpful, please Like it. Thanks!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I bought it for my eyes, since I've read that it could with dry eyes and floaters. I am pretty sure I see some improvements after using this product. My eyes definitely feel better than they used to, they don't feel so dry anymore. Still see some floaters tho. I've been only taking one capsule a day, even thought the package tells to take 2. I wonder if this herb has other benefits too, not just for eyes.