DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

The taste is like minty and herb. I bought this fennel mainly is for my female hormonal balance purpose. I came to know that this will help in balancing female hormone through the pituitary gland inside our brain. You can do more research on that. We have so many glands in our body and our brain is the neurotransmitter for all the functions. I use this combine with black cohosh. These really help my pre-menopause symptoms. Great natural herbs products safe for consume! Thumbs up !

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This is the best quality of fennel supplements ever! If u have a concern for hair loss it’s great for that! Packaging is perfect and there is no after taste! You will benefit from this especially if u have server hair loss and it’s helped improve my hair fall.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Best quality brand . The ingredient is perfect for bloating/gases relief, it improves this condition and has no taste at all. The packaging is great , and you can add this supplement to your diet . The price is very affordable and you can benefit from it . This composition is found to be useful . Very recommended

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I this fennel seed supplement extract. The fennel has a lot of benefits for our body’s. The quality of this product is so valid and the ingredients as well. The size of this packaging is good. It’s really can improve my health that’s why I really like it. I keep the fennel in my diet. I recommend it.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

The quality seems good as it smells good. Have not tasted it on it's own. I decided to try this supplement because I read about it's anti-inflammatory and antibacterial as well as other benefits. Seems to last quite a while. I like it that it's a plant based capsule. It's a nice package. They seem to care about the quality of their ingredients.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Quality of supplement is great with a good after taste. Good composition, ingredients is 100% fennel. Product has good health benefits, perfect for digestive track improvement. Package is nice.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I've been taking Fennel for years for gas issues. I would rather take this than over-the-counter meds. Nature's Way is a good brand.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I use fennel capsules with every meal! When I run out (which happens occasionally), I can really tell the difference. Fennel really helps to control gas and bloat. And I appreciate that Nature's Way products are preservative free, free of allergens. and very affordable.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
2,284

Nailing quality. Cardboard box. Friends ask where I bought it. I will continue to shop on the site.