DK

4.7
KellyK
Posted on Mar 29, 2022
Excellent! Read for many benefits

As a Holistic Nutritionist, I enjoy Nature's Way brand, just be sure to read labels as some of their products have fillers. This one does not and has so many exciting benefits! :) Great for blood sugar, lungs, pancreas, the lymphatic system, parasite fighter, helps with mothers milk production, decreasing inflammation in the body, helping with digestive disorders, and more! It can also help to loosen and gets phelgm moving and unclogs sinuses. It can help break up chest congestion too. If this helped you, please consider liking :)

d98242dd-bc1e-4684-ab99-aab8053025b3

I have major sinusitt issues. Actually operated for it 2 times. And the second time it helped me a little bit more than first time. But still got big issues in the winter time. So i discovered this and its the best ever. Ive used a whole bottle before i had any New symptoms. And when i got symptoms i took and boosted it up to 2 caps 4 times a day. And after Day 3 im already better. So this really saves me for medication like apocillin or similiar medication. Ive never stopped rinse my nose either. Just to make sure i wont get infection. So rinse your nose and get this 😁👍 Now i can go train a little bit heavier again 😁💪

3947b0cf-39ba-42d4-93e4-564401545697
Posted on May 29, 2022

I took the recommended dosage for three months. And it helped me achieve my goal from consuming the ingredient fenugreek since it benefits your reproductive system health which made me sure of this products quality. It doesn’t taste like anything thanks to the vegan capsules. Size of bottle is like any other supplements.

79f0fe5f-443f-483c-adc7-83d752b37867
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I trust this company to deliver great products have Used this product for about a year now and my blood work is coming out really good I believe it really helps keep the sugar out of my blood and my triglycerides have been really low Will be a supplement I stick with now for as long as I can think of Natures way is an affordable trustworthy company and I love the fact that they don’t have any added non-necessary ingredients in their capsules it’s plant derived nothing else Very high quality I use several of their different supplements and have always been satisfied thank you excellent quality capsules are easy to swallow great job natures way thank you always do your research before taking a supplement I love natures way and I herbs is a great company to do business with

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

This brand of fenu-thyme is the only one that works to regulate the sinus issues I have experienced all of my life. The quality is dependable, the dosage works for me, and the size of the capsules is easy for me to swallow. This is one product that I make sure I do not run out of.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Sinus infections and allergies are much less severe with Fenu-Thyme. This works great to keep my sinuses cleared out. I take 4 capsules a day.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The benefit of this product is that it is in capsules. thyme improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, namely, it improves digestion, eliminates flatulence, relieves spasms, and soothes the irritated mucous membrane of the stomach and intestines.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Love this product. Unable to get it where I usually buy. Price is good. It breaks up mucus in my chest quickly and like nothing else I have tried. Keeps me breathing.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I’ve been taking this to heal my skin and it’s so good- it’s great for getting dairy out of the body and I find if I don’t take it for a while, my body craves it. Highly recommend!great antiviral