DK

4.2
  • S
Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Good for hair loss.

Fo-Ti, also called he-shou wu, has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many health conditions, like diabetes, hair loss, heart disease, constipation, or even cancer. I decided to use it for hair loss and I'm convinced it is working (although it can be a placebo effect).

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Decided to give this Paradise Fo Ti supplement a try as it received good reviews on iHerb. There is a mild herbal smell. Don't think I took it long enough to see an improvement with my hair, so it gets 4* for now, and I may edit the review after I start taking it again.

03f7c825-1569-4ba9-9ddc-8c4498273a65
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

My 52-year-old sister has had clumps of hair loss for 2 months. I recommend taking this product 2 tablets a day. After 2 months, notice that the hairline has grown on the forehead and there is a new hair growth in the middle of the head. When my sister stopped eating I lost a lot as usual.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I take fo-ti to slow down the graying of my hair. I think it helps although I must say that my grandmother didn’t go gray so it could be my genetics. I usually buy solaray fo ti. I’m not sure if there’s much difference. I usually avoid magnesium stearate. Paradise herbs offers fo-ti with no fillers or magnesium stearate. I’m going to continue taking fo-ti. I think it helps. I have also heard that it’s good for the liver. Press like if this review helped. Thanks.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Been taking this for hair growth and because it's supposed to be good for slowing gray down but it doesn't seem to be giving me much improvement. I had better luck with biotin and hair-specific vitamins and adding more protein to my diet. I also wasn't a fan of the bulky, oversized package that is bigger than it needs to be. I like this brand for other things but I may stop taking this. The results were meh and I've read some questionable things about the effectiveness and possible side effects long term. I'm already gray, so I don't think it will fix that or slow it down and hair vitamins work better for growth. So, I think after this bottle, I'll give this supplement a break and see if I really notice any difference or not.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I've started taking this supplement to revive my hair. My hair definitely feels stronger and i noticed less fall. The capsules are easy to take and not smelly or with a bad taste. very happy with the product so far!

Posted on May 11, 2022

The quality is good to balance ur kidney with other organs. The ingredient is potent, age above 30 recomended to Consume, those who have white hair recomended also to take it.

Another top quality Fo-Ti root from here. I am loving it. Please take a couple of bottles to see the difference in the long term. It has a little bit of smell and there is no bad taste after. Packaging is nice and quick delivery for me. This is not reversing grey hairs into black hairs for me, I am having a couple of Fo-Ti myself and I feel like it's more helping you with the growth of hair and more hairs to produce. Please use less chemicals to your hair and less shampoo. Also, I think mixing with coconut virgin oil massage to your head with Fo-ti together with Vitamin B complex. I am seeing the significant change in my hair growth and health. Please note that you will also have strong and faster nails growth as well. Hope this is helpful for you to decide, I think this is beneficial to me and good ingredient. So I will buy again because of three reasons, Good brand, Quick Delivery and Reliable source. I am now mixing with Sweet Almond Oil with Fo-Ti root extract and it is improving me grow my hairs quite nicely. Very happy with the results. Hope this is useful review for you. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I have more energy by taking 2 capsules per day. In fact, I take it for my hair, here I don‘t see any improvement jet. But I will wait for another 5 weeks.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Amazing. I now have a healthier and stronger hair and nails that doesn't break easily. The size and quantity are great for the price.