DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Fennel taste

This product for digestion has ginger, standardized chamomile extract and marshmallow root. These are commonly used without much problem. I think some people don’t like fennel so if you don’t like fennel forget this because the fennel is the dominant flavor. I noticed that this has wild yam in it. I had bought the nature’s way wild yam separately so I won’t need to buy it separately anymore. There is an ample dosage in this blend. It also has slippery elm in it. I think it is often used in cough remedies. I like this product.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The best ever product that helped me when having a stomachache. I used this product last year for 3 months in a row, as I started to have daily stomach aches after consuming vitamin C. for almost one year. After 20 minutes of taking this product, my discomfort disappeared completely. The size of the pill is relatively small, easy to swallow. I liked a lot the mix of the ingredients, all of them good for the stomach and for the gut.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Really helps for stomach aches or intestinal issues. Very calming to the inside. If your bloated or need help digesting this is good to take. If I need relief fast I open a capsule into some water and drink it straight. Easy dosage, average size. Good quality for price. Could feel benefit.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

My wife has a lot of stomach issues including acids reflux and heartburns. Occasionally, I have heartburns. we have tried these when we had the painful heart burns and these do work very well. Drink plenty of water when you take this.

this is my 3rd prchase, I do have digestion issues and irritable bowel. this caps helped me reduce my bloatings thanks to natural extercts of fennel,ginger and chamomille

8b8e4bca-ef64-413b-b628-3ea485d7dba4
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Took it with my meals and it helps my bloating quite a bit. Only tastes a bit gingery once in awhile so all is good. Quite satisfied, will stock up.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Nature's Way Gastritix helped with digestive discomfort. I'm planning on making this part of my regular purchase. I like that it has quality ingredients.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I got these to take after I eat because my stomach hurts a lot after and these are great my stomach hurts less i also drink some peppermint tea it’s a great combo.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Long time sufferer of IBC with extreme bloating .This is the only supplement that has given me some relief from bloating .Will use it for a long time .Easy on stomach .