DK

4.2
  • S
Posted on Feb 13, 2022
Glucomannan Review

The price of Glucomannan was the best value of any vendor I found--thank you for that!! I'm using this to slow the absorption of sugar and cholesterol in my gut, helping to control sugar levels due to diabetes and reduce cholesterol levels. It seems to help over time.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

this product made me feel full and I realised my intake of food daily have decreased abd that is good for my diet control. Will buy more soon!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This can help make you feel full so less intake of food. Remember to take it before meal and drink plenty of water. A natural way to keep low diet.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Great brand, when taken as directed, I start to feel full before eating my meal. Which leads to smaller portions. I love it. The fiber makes you feel full for a long time.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Have used it since a week. I feel less hungry han usual after taking the pill. Easy to swallow. Delivery was fast as usual. I hope it works.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I have ordered these a few times and they definitely help improve fullness when trying to lose weight, or if you are still hungry after a reasonable meal. Definitely remember to drink a good amount of water with them though, it gives the glucomannan fibre water to absorb, in order to increase in size to create that feeling of satiety.

f3605b87-f589-4f76-a494-b0cccfdcab10
Posted on Apr 17, 2021

Highly recommend. Literally suppresses your appetite from day one. Be consistent, eat super healthy and you’ll be able to diet / lose weight with a balance in meals. I’ve tried a lot of products - this is now my go to along with some of the Modere burn. / ignite and trim / shape.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I followed the instruction that they mentioned how to take it. I wasn't felt well and felt so uncomfortable after took it. So I believe this is not for anyone.

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

I got these for my dad to help control his diabetes. He told me his sugar levels have already begun to improve. I'm going to get some for myself. All the reviews mention weight loss. This one addresses the benefits to diabetics, it truly seems to be helping almost immediately.