DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I was skeptical but after not being able to have gluten without swelling, heartburn, indigestion, and other gut issues for 3 years, this finally opened the door for me! I ate gluten for a week with no symptoms! Thank you!! I won’t be using full time for other health (weight) reasons lol but this will be my go to for family events and traveling where eating gluten free is more difficult.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This is my go-to supplement when I know I will be consuming food with gluten or dairy. Consuming this before my meal helps me to avoid feeling bloated or gassy, and it really works. I can feel the difference if I forget to take a capsule before a meal.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I've tried several brands of gluten enzymes, and these are some of the better. I have a strong intolerance to gluten and these enzymes can handle a small amount of gluten in the food. Of course, I found an even better gluten digestion formula, but they are too expensive. These enzymes are of very good quality / efficacy and affordable. They are my number 2 gluten enzymes.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
4,069

The best way to live healthily is to take good care of your health, but I also believe that we need supplements that will help us absorb the necessary minerals and nutrients that our body really need, glad that taking this supplement is so easy to get absorbed. now my digestive system's health is incredibly functioning really well.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This is an essential 'First Aid kit' product for those with coeliac disease/gluten intolerance and/or dairy intolerance. We carry it with us at all times in my coeliac family. Take as soon as you realise a gluten reaction is developing. Can work well to reduce impact of gluten/casien exposure, even several hours later. Highly recommended. Obviously coeliacs should NOT use this product to 'get away with' deliberately eating gluten.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Love this! Helps me deal with food that normally gives me indigestion. I take 1 a day but on days when I want to eat food that reacts on me (High gluten stuff or mung bean noodles! Probably because of the fibre level) I take another capsule about 20 minutes before eating and I have no issues thereafter with bloatedness or discomfort.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is my third time buying this product. I have gluten sensitivity, and when I eat a lot of gluten, my stomach hurts a lot… I find that it works well and the ingredients really do help me digest wheat and dairy better. Supposedly, the pill works by releasing enzymes to help us digest wheat (protease/amylase/cellulase etc) and dairy (lactase) better! The pill is pretty tasteless most part and it is easy to swallow. I would recommend taking 3 pills if you’re eating a meal with loads and LOADS of gluten aka pasta/pizza/noodles!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I have dairy and gluten induced rosacea and this was one of the brands recommended by my doctor. While it helps relieve some of my rosacea symptoms, I find another brand working a bit better. Results might differ for everyone but I would recommend switching up the brands every once in a while just in case the potency goes away as your body gets too used to it.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I have a gluten intolerance and swell up like a giant pig. But taking this stuff to prepare my stomach for any gluten intake really comes in handy. Helps with digesting the food. It’s a great benefit for the body when you have a gluten intolerance.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

It’s great works well for me as I have gluten intolerance. Bloating symptoms have disappeared and I can digest a meal with gluten without feeling bloated and full. So can have a meal out without worrying.