DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

i cant live without this product. natures way makes the best herbs. the quality and pricing. used them years. golden seal is the master herb. it helps the body in so many ways. good for allergies and food sensitivities, upset stomachs, colds virus flu. clears the bloodstream of toxins. its amazing. i have alot of allergies to seasonal issues and it clears the body asap and feel better. thank you.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

We have found this supplement to be extremely effective for various requirements related to gut issues. One of the most beneficial herb supplements we have used. Excellent quality and good packaging. Have recommended to extended relatives as well. Also, I appreciate the fact that this brand ensures the plant identify for its herbal supplements.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
4,069

I'm loving these capsules, effective in boosting my health in general and plus it can ease mild flu, this supplement has been part of my daily diet.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Great help when I needed to use something natural for an issue that is had. Certainly cleared things up for me. I would recommend it.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

When there is a promotion of 15% off at iHerb in July this year, I bought this product at HKD 140.71 after discounted. But finally, I found the normal price is much lower than this discounted price. Very regret not price before place order.

9b5388c3-952a-45ed-a028-7f0f09d6c18a
Posted on Mar 17, 2021

My son had chronic impetigo. Every scrape and insect bite would turn into a nasty sore. I read that impetigo is systemic in some people. I started giving him goldenseal, and I also used goldenseal tincture drops on the wounds. They went away and never came back! That was around 20 years ago! So, yea for golden seal!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Excellent antifungal, antiviral and antiparasitic. Goldenseal has been pivotal for us (autoimmune and neurological conditions). Arrived in perfect condition.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been taking for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Works great as an antibiotic. No bitter taste. Does not cause stomach upset.