DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I don't get infections often but when I do, I like to take Goldenseal Root. It really helps strengthen my immune system to fight off any threats. It's the best supplement to keep on hand. The quality of the product is excellent, and the benefits are absolutely amazing.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Potent herbal smell and very effective. Can be felt immediately after taking one. My stomach was sensitive to it at first, uneasy and warming sensation but after a week of use that went away. It was easier with food so I didn't feel queasy. There was a lot of noticeable dieoff immediately first day of usage. I took bentonite clay to help deal with dieoff and detox. Definitely not a long-term use product. I've read a course of 2 weeks maximum at a time is recommended so I've tried using it 2 weeks then none for 2 weeks and then another 2 week course to help my symptoms.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Nature's way is always a brand I trust. Goldenseal is a great supplement that I've used for many things. It is a high quality ingredient in my opinion and I will always keep this in my medicine cabinet for my needs. I've also used it on inflamed gums when I had a tooth infection.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The product was as described and it arrived quickly in a nice packaging. My customers expressed that their hemoglobin A1c level has decreased since consuming the Goldenseal 570mg. They also said that they lost a few inches. We may all desire to lose an inch or two. Thanks for making this product accessible and cost efficient.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Have been using these for over a year. Was concerned that the supply would run low because of shortages in goldenseal so glad to see it is still available.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I have been taking this all fall into winter and I have not got sick from colds and flu even though my husband was sick for a week I didn't get it.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I cannot live with this. We use it a the first sign of any sickness in the house and it does its job. This one and the propolis are always on my medicine shelf !

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Goldenseal is one of my favourite natural remedies. It helped me a lot when I had hepatitis and it is also very effective against intestinal infections. It must only be used for a short time, about a week, maximum 10 days.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Great quality! Works very well for me when I feel unwell, especially when some food from a restaurant was dodgy. Has been very useful for me and my family when travelling and/or eating food outside.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Goldenseal root by Nature’s Way is a good product and this is my second bottle, I have used other brands and the product stacks up well.