DK

6,115
1,088
Posted on Jul 14, 2022
great product

Thais os a great gotu kola ,It helps a Lot for te swollen in my legs ,,I am making a new purchase for the next month ,Iam 45 years old ,and I Fell a Lot of pain in my legs ,because o need to be stand,basic all day long at my work.

e951d07d-08e5-4692-9bcc-6eab81c29ff8
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Nature's Way Gotu Kola is excellent value. My Natural Health Newsletter informs that gotu kola behaves as an Alzheimer’s disease prophylactic. Chemicals in gotu kola lower blood pressure and increase blood flow to the brain, thereby improving our memory, attention, and concentration. I have found that Nature's Way Gotu Kola reduce anxiety, stress, and depression. In other words, it acts a bit like an antidepressant. This product is one of my core supplements; I take two capsules each morning with my breakfast. Good value, highly recommend.

e40ffb3d-bca9-4b09-99d6-bb69d1a9a040
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,709

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Am 60 years plus n get the occasional joint pain usually in the knees. While doing gardening, i stretched my joint/hand muscle causing pain in that area. I took gotu kola to see if it helps n after taking 2 capsules after breakfast, a week later the pain subsided by 70%. Its not totally gone but it did help reduce the pain. As a bonus,It also helped with my constipation problem. This is NOT a medical advise just sharing my experience as it worked for me for reducing joint pain so it might work for u. If u find my review helpful, please give me a like. Tqvm

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I took Nature's Way Gotu Kola as part of my exploration into herbal supplements that help combat depression. Because I take it in conjunction with other herbs for depression, I cannot definitively speak to its effectiveness as it pertains to my depression. What I can say is that my depression isn't so debilitating that I cannot get out of bed. And I highly recommend it in situations in which a person explores alternatives to a pharmacological approach. I would recommend trying Gotu Kola on its own to arrive at whether this herb is the one for you in helping alleviate your symptoms of depression. Nature's Way products are my go-to because of their high-quality ingredients and pricing on iHerb! Their products are vegan and verified non-GMO, which works for me!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Gotu Kola is part of my herbal longevity program in my post menopausal years. It supports my nerves and strengthens blood vessels. It works well with Fo-Ti that keeps my hair thick, supports adrenal energy and strengthens body tissues, like muscles, tendons and bones. Nature's Way has reasonably priced products with good herbal strength and quality.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Gotu kola is an amazing drug. It can be given to both adults and children. It improves brain activity. It is used as a tonic and stimulant. It is prescribed for bronchial asthma and bronchitis, and is also used as a metabolic stimulant. In Ayurvedic medicine, Gotu Kola is one of the main rejuvenating agents. My husband works as a programmer. This product makes him alert and active. I recommend it to everyone!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This is really good product. I wanted to wait a little before I reviewed this product. Herbs do not work immediately. You need to give it at least a month, sometimes longer, to build up in your system before you will notice a difference. Anyways, gotu kola has made my skin awesome (Bonus: my nails are so shiny!) . As far as the memory and concentration, it does help.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have been taking gotu kola on and off for around two years for mental health. It is a natural medicine in Chinese culture and is said to help with longevity. For me, it is really excellent as a tool to promote calmness and better mood. I like to pair it with ginkgo and bacopa. The size of this package is great and the ingredients are relatively clean.