DK

Posted on Apr 2, 2022
What can I say!!! Miracle medicine!

This herb immediately reduced my wife’s bp and brought it back to normal levels. Stress elimination is key to good health. iHerb puts expiration date in the product listing which really helps me to make informed decision. I used to buy a lot from Amazon but Amazon seems to have a whole lot of quality issues these days. So, I came back to iHerb! Hope they maintain the quality and don’t allow third party sellers!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

If there is one supplement to take for heart health, this is it! It has been keeping my heart healthy (I saw it working during a lab test, and even the lab technician noted its good health even though I'm no longer young and come from a family of people with heart issues). Love its high quality ingredients and the package it comes in.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I sometimes get heart burn. Whenever my heart starts to ache, I pop in a capsule of Nature's Way Hawthorn and I start to feel better. Really trust this hawthorn as it is standardised, meaning each capsule in each bottle sold contains the exact same amount of hawthorn (300mg). This is really important as without standardisation, each capsule may contain different amounts of hawthorn, depending on which part of the plant was used. Good natural and herbal remedy for heart burns/aches.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

For my husband who has heart palpitations and missed heart beats . He said his heart feel more comfortable after taking this

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I really like this product to help me lower my heart rate and sleep better at night.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I take this for my blood pressure along other supplements. I see a big difference in 4 months of using it

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Using this to strengthen my heart and lower my blood pressure.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

These are Excellent! I take one every other day. Non-GMO and Standardized. And, not too expensive! Highly recommend.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Looks good, very fast delivery even with the ongoing Omicron delays, buying this for heart health.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Excellent product. However due to medical advise I was unable to use thjis product