DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I am using this product for Asthma ( i am 72 years old) it is help me, when i use i feeling relax and my breathing is better also my throat and cough is more calm , I notice that it is help in digestive and gases ,, this herb from natures way is working good and excellent effect beside price is reasonable

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I purchased it because in winter if you cold often it goes with cough,so I purchased it for cough and generally it helps for body recovery.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Quality product, nice dose, this definitely helps reduce fluid retention, I saw a big improvement. Thank you IHerb for making it affordable to look after my health. So many useful products that are delivered fast.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

These were recommended to me by a family member to help with a chronic cough that I have. I have not been taking long but I do feel with continued use they will be beneficial.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

It is pretty powerful. My stomach hurt, but I dreamed intense dreams, I feel it's odd high quality

a8082bd4-f7b1-4899-b502-364d8ce81243
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Hyssop is commonly known as a folk remedy for persistent cough and bronchitis, and it works really well for those. Typically, I do not need a lot of it, but I always make sure to have some on my shelf. You can take the pills directly, or you can also empty their contents in hot water and brew hyssop tea, which in my opinion is a better way to get some warm liquid soothe your throat, as well as getting the herb in a more active form. It has a mild, inoffensive, slightly woody herbal taste. For whatever reason, it is not grown locally where I live, but nature's way makes excellent pilled substitute - the quality is great, and the price is also very reasonable.

Posted on May 29, 2022

2 days after using this product, my symptoms were gone . I'll be keeping it handy :)

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This product helps keep my respiratory system functioning as it should!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Nice product, it is calming down the cough little bit, will continue and update it in a while