DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Seems to work!!

I was a little skeptical at first but it seems this product works. I'm slowly working my way up to the full recommended daily amounts and I do believe I'm noticing a difference. So much so that I told a friend about it and he wants to try it!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I have experienced definite results on my liver issues by taking this supplement, and know other people who have actual tests that prove their bad liver numbers went down after just a few months of this supplement. I try to avoid drs and tests, so don't have actual numbers, but for me, the issues I had of heat and swelling around the liver area has reduced dramatically. It has a bitter taste -- as much as you actually taste these things when just swallowing them -- but bitter is very very important for the liver. So i feel happy that i'm getting some bitters into my diet..

I started taking these 2x a day and noticed that I wasn't having the craving for alcohol that I was having before. I'm now at two weeks and I haven't even really thought about having a drink! The added benefit is that it also seems to be an appetite suppressant or at least I've noticed I don't feel the need to eat as much after taking these.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This product has helped my daughter with alcohol abuse along with using L-Methionine and Glutathione. But she was ready to help herself and has been successful.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I usually take this supplement to help my digestive system, it helps to clear any bloated sensation especially after eating mixed foods, and I feel cleaner afterwards.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

This product has helped my uncle with alcohol abuse. The size is pretty regular, long but slim capsules. Has some little but no strong smell.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
4,069

Thanks to this excellent quality supplement, it helps me a lot with my drinking problems, not to mention it serves as my antioxidant buddy, it manage to lessen the bloating effect of my tummy. Best Product indeed!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Fast delivery in EU! I have good experience with Nature´s way products, so I have ordered also Kudzu Root from this brand. The tablets are easy to swallow. I like the product and do not have any problems with it. I would appreaciate bigger package.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I ordered Kudzu root to help fight Lyme disease. This supplement has quality ingredients and comes with 60 capsules per package. Benefits include helping headaches, brain fog, cognitive issues, and offering collagen support. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I bought it for my mom since she suffers from night sweats due to her menopause and after a month and a half of taking she says it really helped