DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I been taking one capsule a day and it does improve my mood. I take it on a empty stomach because it absorbs better on a empty stomach. I’m happy with this product and next week I’m going to increase my dosage to two capsules a day instead of just one

a6ddf11e-5b86-458b-8822-e3a7a0dfc019
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
1,049

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I think it ingredient is not purely black maca. Those who prefer black maca must buy other brand. Quality from Nuture's Way should be alright. No complain on packaging. The benefit of taking such maca is not always obvious if you want to increase energy in no time, it needs sometimes to take effect.

632a4edf-ff96-401d-a328-21bb0fe200eb
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

started to use that ingredient to get natural multivitamin and it has helped me a lot. It has a good quality, size of package can last around two months. I can feel more energy and it has increased my immunity. I didn’t feel side effects, it seems has good absorption.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Great quality, I pierce the capsules because I prefer not to take gelatine. I find the ingredients are premium quality with this brand. I take it for hormonal balance and I find it beneficial for hair health too. It doesn’t really taste like anything once removed from the capsule.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
1,397

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Ordered this as a supplement for muscle growth. Every gym rat uses it I think. Happy they had exactly this brand. Received it much earlier than promised so I’m very satisfied, don’t understand where the negative comments come from on trustpilot, cause service is 10/10. Will order again from this site

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
4,069

As usual it has never let me down, always takes good care of my digestion, perfect in maintaining my normal blood pressure and lastly it serves its purpose on being my energy simulator.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love that you don't get that earthy flavor that comes with using the maca powder. I've also experienced my energy levels rise since taking maca. Absolutely love it!