DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I was searching for a high DHA fish oil to improve cognitive functions. Seeing the good reviews in this product, I have bought it. After consuming close to 1 bottle, I felt that I could think better and respond quicker to questions. My memory has improved too. This product will be my regular purchase from here on. Not neglecting my heart health, I will alternate it with another fish oil that has a balance of EPA and DHA.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

An auntie in her 80s told me she's been taking DHA to maintain a clear mind. She said she gave her 11-year old grandson DHA for sharper mind. I've only started this Mega-DHA for less than a month so can't tell the effects, but like it as compared with Omega-3. This fish oil doesn't have the fishy aftertaste at all, the size of the tablet is smaller than most Omega-3 tablets. Another good thing about this DHA is that I only need to take 1 tablet a day to achieve the daily recommended nutritional level.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This is a good one. Many are not. this one is molecularly distilled, very important. I take 2 caps a day. DHA is a must have nutrient. I have tried the DHA from vegan source, but I like this better. I like the fact that this also has a little Vitamin E from a natural source.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Great quality with great deal compare to vol. of DHA , EPA vs. total fish oil no Soy bean added!! mom's knee joint was recovered after continue take this supplement and our family been ordering this item for 13 bottles, So you guy have no clue about this awesome product !! buy it and make this brand come up to top rank of DHA!! it super worth money

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

It is of good quality and does not have the peculiar smell of fish oil at all. Ingredients are great! Excellent dose of DHA needed to soothe nervous system and heart inflammation.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I used to drink it through my whole pregrancy and continue to use it now .DHA is really important for the health of the brain ,the eyes and the nervous system

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The quality is so good the price also is so good and appropriate. It took my daily routine into another level I really like it and I’ll bite it again

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

High quality, i love the ingredients, good for all ages i like this fish oil very effective and its nice package ,, many benefits good for the heart its lower bad cholesterol