DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
5,564

My wife and I have been taking melatonin for nearly 15 years. This is our favorite brand due to many reasons. We like the lozenge, the dosing (2.5mg so we can take between 1 and 4 as needed). I usually purchase 20+ at a time to save on pricing and to take advantage of free shipping. Thanks again for the fast shipping!

Ornexi
Posted on May 20, 2022

I was sceptical at first about this, because I have quite big sleeping problems and already tried melatonin of other brands and never felt the effect, but this one really helps me to fall asleep and sleep more productively. After 30 minutes I felt a bit dizzy and I fell asleep! So HAPPY about this. Quality is amazing. The size of lozenges is very very small, they have a bit sweet smell and taste.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The best thing about Nature's Way Melatonin is it is slow releasing melatonin and the affect stays for long time. I had used melatonin of other brands but couldn't see the same result as Nature's Way gives. My son sleeps for long duration after taking Melatonin. He is autistic and has sleep issues.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

Subtle way to help you sleep. If you can't sleep, taking an extra pill won't cause the product's dosage to be too concentrated and lead to drowsiness. This is why I like the size of the pills and dosages because they are lower amounts. I used to buy pills with 5 or 10 mg of melatonin and would have to cut them in half.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I take this when I get up in the middle of night and difficult to fall back to sleep. I like Lozenge form, very convenient.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great quality! It’s my favorite sleeping pills. I take usually couple pills 30 minutes before sleep time and it works really good, I sleep for whole night like a baby.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I have used this brand of melatonin for many years. I see no point in trying other melatonin products. The price is reasonable and the quick dissolve tabs are perfect. I highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I have used sublingual melatonin occasionally for 4-5 years. For me half of the pill is enough to do the job. The taste absolutely yummy

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I found it had a rather odd, "hospital" type odour and flavour - not unbearable but just odd and could not identify what it was. All the same it does seem to work, not my first choice due to the flavour though!