DK
Based on 1,344 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,344 Ratings
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

It works well. Helped me to sleep easily. No side effect at all. It doesn't taste bad. The quality is good. It is effective. Lemon balm has many benefits. I plan to take it longterm I like the ingredient. Regardless of ages it works I plan to purchase again. Highly recommend. l like the package. Thanks.

2a8c1268-ae22-42cb-8ab7-912ae319d7ea

I have had long standing sleep problem, thankfully to this supplement I now sleep peacefully most nights. I have been taking it for 3 months now, rotate it with Chamomile capsules from the same company not to develop resistance. So after I completed a box of lemon balm I move to Chamomile and then back to lemon balm. Works so far. I take 4 capsules also add lavender as it enhances action of lemon balm. I trust this company and quality is always excellent.

Posted on May 22, 2022

In order to get the benefit I need to combine it with other herbs. It is a very good quality. It has the ingredients necessary to combine with other herbs successfully. I like the name of the product. I also like the way it it packaged in nice easy to swallow capsules.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I am able to sleep better with this herb! I take one, and still wake up in the middle of the night, and then I take another one and I can sleep until dawn! I also take this before going to a huge event and it helps ease my anxiety.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

These are great quality! The only ingredient is the herb (lemon balm) and you can smell it in the package (meaning it's fresh and still potent). The taste is pleasant and mild. I like to supplement in the mornings with lemon balm to help with stress and anxiety. It has noticeable effects within the hour (usually within 30 minutes for me). And it doesn't make me sluggish, which I appreciate. Another common benefit is as a sleep aid in the evenings. If you don't want to grow your own, want to try it out for the first time, or like the simplicity of capsules, this is a great affordable option.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

My favourite sleep supplement. I take this most nights alone with GABA and I rarely wake up during the night and always get 8 hours. My concern was sleep quality which has improved since taking this ingredient and the benefits are reliable. Also benefits gut composition and is a safe addition to a healthy diet.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I bought this on a whim, having noticed that lemon balm is in a lot of the calming teas that I like. I have tried LOTS of things for sleep, from Calm gummies to CBD to lavender oil capsules. Lemon balm has been the one I always go back to. It consistently gets me to sleep, even after stressful days. I usually just take two capsules, although the standard dosage is three. Usually two will do it for me. The win-win is that lemon balm is also anti-viral so I feel like I'm doing something good for my immune system, too!

Neo
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Lemon Balm is a a good supplement for sleep, the price is also low which make it great. I take it occasionally when I need to ensure a good night sleep. I also take it to reset my sleep when I sleep late. Ingredient are good quality and you can smell them in the bottle. this is one of the few supplement take works.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Completely sufficient daily dose of Lemon Balm Leaf. It's an excellent supplement. This supplement truly does improve my health and well-being. I have been using it for 2 months and have noticed a visible improvement in my health and quality of life. My favorite sleep supplement. Thankfully to this supplement I now sleep peacefully most nights. My body looks and feels great. I recommended this supplement to my friends as well.