DK

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
מצוין!

Since I discovered this high quality product I have been using it for years. It contains green coffee and green tea that encourage a healthy metabolism, helping me raise energy. I take less than the recommended dose. I take 2 capsules in the morning with breakfast and at noon after lunch. It contains many ingredients that are important for my health like zinc which is important for hair and skin, iodine, magnesium, L tyrosine which encourages thyroid activity. It does not replace my medication but very very much helps me maintain a healthy metabolism.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I have PCOS so I took this hoping to repair my metabolic rate. Hard to tell results but I feel more energy and due to the green coffee, increased bowel movement.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

it really works! I have more energy, I am less cold - I have hypothyroidism, I even lost a little weight. I will continue to take, I bought another jar.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I e been using this for about 3 weeks now. I haven’t seen or felt any changes, other than getting headaches. I’ve never had so many headaches. I get them once a day now. I’m going to stop using these. Not worth the head aches. No weight loss, or any increase in energy. Actually, my energy level has gone down considerably.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have an underactive thyroid and take this as an extra benefit in addition to thyroid meds. I do not take the full recommended dosage though.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have used this product for over 5 years it has worked great for my hypothyroidism

Posted on May 12, 2022

it's good ingredient and high quality with good taste .

elrebat
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

very good product I recommend everyone to use it Excellent customer service