DK

Based on 2,119 Ratings
1,526
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,109

I am allergic to cats and have several of them. My acupuncturist recommended that I try Nettle Leaf to help combat the reactions instead of taking OTC drugs all the time. I take one pill every morning and have really noticed a difference. My dog had a severe skin condition crop up this summer.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
7,210

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
4,069

I am 67 years old. My hair was old and tired. I take Nature's Way Nettle Leaf alongside Nature's Way Fo-Ti supplements daily to restore my hair. Hair follicles have receptors at the bottom of them which absorb nutrients to help hair maintain good health, youth, and growth...But dihydrotestosterone, or “DHT” for short fits perfectly into those receptors and attaches to the receptors at the bottom of hair follicles, effectively blocking nutrients at the follicle to hair. So hair gets malnourished, dull, and eventually loses its thickness… Nettle Leaf and Fo-Ti root are both powerfully effective 5-AR inhibitors. So far so good for my hair. After years of trouble, my hair appears to be recovering. Terrific Nature's Way Nettle Leaf, good quality, good product, good value, good hair.

I used nettle when I felt really tired and weak. Turns out, I needed to eat meat! however, before I figured this out and was on a vegan diet, this supplement really helped me a lot. Nature's Way has great quality products and I find them to make great value herbs that are easy to take.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
1,082
2,000

This is great stuff. Works to control my allergies within minutes. BUT BE WARNED: there are side effects to using Nettles. You need to be aware of what they are. Using Nettles, including this product, causes a drop in blood glucose levels; your blood sugar level will drop. So if you are diabetic, or instead, have naturally low blood sugar levels like I do, be aware of how this will affect you. I was reminded of this when I took this product--only 1 capsule, which is half of the dosage, on an empty stomach. Within 30 minutes I felt light headed. It cleared up when I ate. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I got tired of all the UTIs and bladder infections. I read in a book the benefits of Nettle. I was so excited to find a quality Nettle product that I did not have to take the time to find and dry. The pill size is average and easy to swallow. I noticed improvement right away and am happy to report visits to the bathroom at night have almost diminished. Nettle is definitely a natural medicine cabinet must-have.

Oceans
Posted on May 27, 2022
1,102
3,297

I bought this to help with seasonal allergies (mountain cedar/ juniper). After using an essential oil blend for allergies consistently and in a diffuser at night, flushing sinuses with a nasal wash multiple times daily, and changing as soon as I got home, I still had pretty bad symptoms. About two weeks after I began taking this nettle I had relief! I checked the daily allergy report and since it was "high" daily for 2 months, I continued taking it per package directions and continued to be symptom-free! I'm constantly telling people about it!

Posted on May 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Nettle has phenomenal properties, which are easy to find on an internet search. My main interest is its health benefit to the prostate. I've tried a few highly touted supplements, such as saw palmetto, lycopene, and flower pollen extract (all good), but found that nettle is far more powerful, and iHerb's product is high quality.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I take nettle for seasonal allergy. It works. I am happy that iherb bring Nature's way and in turn Nature's Way bring me so many good quality herbs.

3dce1583-be39-488f-82b3-166847d29af8