DK

Posted on Apr 2, 2022
Good at first blush

Purchased for myself and my senior mom. Very light taste and easy to consume on a daily basis. My sister tried and also ordered, with a thumbs up. A far cry from the days that our mom insisted that we consume and we found yucky. Looking forward to seeing positive results. Will update review in the future.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I had read a very interesting article about NutraSea Omega- 3 written by a doctor involving depression, in addition to all the other Omega-3 Benefits. Even though it is an oil, the lemon taste is very helpful. There is no after taste or burping. It was very easy to order and I received it very quickly as well.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great taste for kids. We are using it all family. Really can feel changes in body. Quality is great and bottle was packed perfectly for so long trip. I advice to get this profuct for each family to pick up health especially in this winter time. Ingredients are nice as well.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Best quality omega 3 oil in my opinion. This is 3rd party tested for any mercury etc and uses sustainable sources. No gross after flavor or burpy grossness that can come from fish oils. Taste is fine, I take it and immediately swallow it back with a glass of water.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

i was worrying before I buy as most omega 3 has fishy taste. My son is Autistic, he does not take gummy or capsule so I buy it for trial. Its suprisely good in taste and the zestylemon is so fresh. My son is willing to take everyday.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

My kids focus is so much better when taking thier omegas! This helps get them to take them doily because the flavor is great. Remember you do need to refrigerate this though!

Posted on May 9, 2022

Excellent taste and quality. I also like this product because the container has an ideal size and is made of plastic so there is no fear of it breaking.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Speedy delivery, that was well packaged, best price for a super product . Nature’s Way is easy to swallow, and pleasant tasting, making it a great way to obtain my daily intake of Omega 3

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I have been using the NutraSea Omega-3 for over 10 years and think the product is great. There is no bad taste or fish smell and no burping later. I will continue to purchase this product

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

it is good product i use it for my son the taste is acceptable , but be carful not to get to your cloths the smell will not go away