DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Multiple benefits

When I take Oregon Grape, my skin looks younger and glowier. I used to suffer from acne and occasional redness, but Oregon Grape helps make my skin look great. It also helps people with digestive support. I don't notice any strong taste or smell from the capsules.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Good quality, non-gmo, verified authentic ingredients with easy open packaging. I use this supplement in conjunction with my berberine and cinnamon capsules to help keep my glucose levels in check. Another benefit of Oregon Grape is, it helps with mild digestion issues.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

This stuff is a strong, natural antibiotic. It's also antiviral, and it kills worms. It's a perfect panacea. Just take one capsule every 8 or 12 hours to keep yourself healthy.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is a very versatile herb. I take this in lieu of higher prices berberine when I run out or it's out of stock. Also great for skin and digestion.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Nature's Way Oregon Grape has been recommended to supplement for the improvement of skin issues with age. The ingredients are for digestive benefit and diet concern.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

My mom swears by this product. She has been using it for a few years and never forgets to take it everyday. It helps her with her blood issue. Good for her....!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

So far, so good. I purchased these capsules hoping to help with my daughter's psoriasis problem. We have seen a remarkable difference in the appearance of her problem areas and hope that with continued use, they will all but disappear.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I’ve been taking this for a few weeks to improve my gut health. In reality I’m not sure what changes have taken place yet, I haven’t noticed any changes. Although I know I need to improve my diet also to help.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I am so pleased with everything about this product - from the price to the dosage. It’s also thanks to this product that I first came across iherb, which is now my favourite online store! Haven’t been taking these for very long but I’m already noticing a difference