DK

9,886
1,530
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,756

I love this coconut oil sooo much! I've tried other brands too but this is the best one. I use it for oil pulling, in my bath salt recipe, in coffee, cooking and also as a body moisturizer (don't use coconut oil on your face!). The price is great for the quantity of oil. Healthy and extremely useful.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
7,616

Tried several popular brands from iHerb and I still prefer this Nature's Way Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. The unique combination of fatty acids in the virgin coconut oil may have positive effects on our health, such as boosting fat loss, heart health, and brain function. Personal, I use it as a carrier oil with my Essential Oil. I do also consume it when taking the fat-soluble Vitamin A, D, E & K. Whenever I feel a little hungry before I sleep, I will help myself to a tablespoon of it with a small amount of organic honey. That will power me through the night happily until breakfast.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
6,774

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
12,484

Excellent product. I am delighted. I buy often and not the last time. Everything arrives quickly and in good packaging. Definitely with love for people.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Best quality coconut oil I ever had. I like the taste of the product and keep on adding in every breakfast serving for better diet and health benefits.. package size is very reasonable for the price. I m keep on adding it many of my recipe for better taste enhancement.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I love this coconut oil! I mostly use it for my hair, it makes them perfect! I tried to use it in cuisine, the taste is great and it is perfect for people on a diet. It undoubtedly has lots of benefits for health. The size of the package is fine. I will buy it again!

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

This coconut oil is great for cooking recipes as it tastes good on food and promotes good diet. I even add a little serving of this on my dog's food to promote good hair. I frequently use this on my skin as well. This is one of my go to ingredient when cooking.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

The package was great! It’s scent is awesome! 🤩. The size is acceptable but small to the price! I use it in my face and it had great quality! 💕 can be used in hair or skin as a moisturizer! If you’ll use it as a diet ingredient and want recipes that’s not my field! 🥲💔🙏🏻

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

This is very good. I know coconut oil is good for you for lots of reasons, but I don't always like the smell. This one is not too strong and feels like a potent food. Good on toast and for cooking eggs, steaming veggies, or baking kale crisps, crackers et.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I like using coconut oil for all kinds of things including baking plus skin and hair care. I use this one for my skin and hair and it is quite nice and very purified. A little bit goes a long way. For baking, I buy a bigger jar from a local organic shop.