DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

My dog loves the taste of this quality product. The main ingredient of lignans gives her the benefit of helping to reduce her cortisol levels. At her age there are th e added bonus of reducing inflammation in her joints, improved hair growth and heart health. The package is large but the dispenser is not very effective.

3b9b7329-97ec-4eef-afc2-6ba2c92fac62

I've like using flax see oil, and this one I believe you get for your money and quality on iherb for the size of this bottle. Like any good flax seed oil, it will have an after taste to it, but when mixing and seasoning it in dressings, I don't notice the taste. We knew the benefits of flax seed especially trying to be more careful with our health, so this being a simple way.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have searched a low and found that this is the best source of omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9 out there. It has a great quality, taste is ok, and has many benefits for your health, such as reducing inflammation. I personally like to make garlic paste with it, blending cottage cheese, garlic and the flex oil. It tastes spectacular.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I have been suffering from very dry lips for more than 1 year. Every time after I had a meal, the skin of my lips peeled off and turned into bloody red. Yellow water came out from the edge of my lips. And my lips were so pale after I had these symptoms. I tried many methods, and I had this flax oil with cottage cheese for 4 months, my lips were getting better. No more crazy peeling off lips skin. Thanks for this flax oil, very dark yellow in colour. Work for budwig diet, great to have this.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I am European and love flaxseed. Many years ago, my father was healed from stomach ulcers using flaxseed by doctor's prescription. I use the oil and grinded flaxseed for salad and smoothies, also with farmer's cheese as part of Dr. Johanna Budwig diet.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

It's this one or the other brand. Fresh neutral taste. I put it in smoothies, but I know some folks put it in salad dressing. Some people cook with it, but I don't know if that compromises the health benefits.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Perhaps one of the best flax oils out there...the taste isn't bad at all and it's packed with omegas, but please note : be sure to shake the bottle VIGOROUSLY before each use as the lignans settle @ the bottom of the bottle.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

My diet was high on omega 6 and not enough omega 3 so I had joint inflammation and muscle pain. As I continued to consume flax oil which has high omega 3, I started to feel improvement in my joints, less pain. Also, great for improving immunity against cancer and aging by incorporating flax oil in the Budwig diet.

Posted on May 24, 2021

Natures Way brand I will always trust. Honesty, integrity, high quality products. About this super lignan oil. It is not for everybody because it is very rich with the lignan - part of the fax seed "meal". This is extra benefit for the body, however, it is thick and the flavor is strong.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

I like this flax oil, when it first arrives I give it a long stir with a long cooking chopstick to break up the bits of flax that are all stuck together the bottom. If I don't do that, I get the golden oil with no flax sediment, I like to mix them, and then do the stir occasionally other times as well... otherwise you'll still have all that stuck at the bottom when the oil itself runs out.