DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I take extra B5 when going through a lot of stress as B5 if very beneficial for the adrenal glands in that it helps balance cortisol. I was looking for a product with the least possible ingredients and fillers, trustworthy manufacturer, decently priced and i found it in this products. Capsules where not big and so were easy to swallow, no bad taste or smell.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Pantothenic acid is not directly used by MTHFR the way niacin and riboflavin are, but it still supports methylation in several ways. When we break down food for energy, we break the food molecules into pieces and extract the energy that had been used to hold the molecules together. Pantothenic acid is what helps break apart the pieces. Thiamin, niacin, and riboflavin extract the energy. They're all components of the same system.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I started taking pantothenic acid as i read it helps control hormonal acne. I take two pills every morning and I swear it made a huge difference on my skin. My acne is much lighter and I have fewer inflamed and irritated pimples. And I tried to stop taking it for a few weeks and noticed my acne coming back. So definitely a must have in my rotine!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have yet to use it so i cant give a full review on it , but its know for its benefits . The price is amazing . Over all good

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

We have been using this brand of B5 for years and it rreally is excellent quality for the price. Noticeable effects are that my nervous system is more steady when taking this and also a much better qulaity of sleeep, which indicates that it is nourishing for my adrenal glands.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

The quality and ingredients is for the people of all ages and the packaging is also of good quality. Iit it builds up to retain energy for longer time and also it helps in brain focus to perform better throughout the day.it also build up the metabolism faster and more than that I felt it for nervous system functioning for better mental health

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This quality supplement is great. I use it to help control testosterone induced acne from HRT. So far it has been helping my skin troubles which included forearm acne, ugh. Acne has cleared up since the fall.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I love this product. It's great for adrenal support (what I bought it for) and to fight fatigue. As a bonus it also gives me healthy looking skin, hair and nails. Like if this comment was helpful.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I take this every day and extra when I am out and about to protect me....it acts like an immune booster to fight against those germs