DK

4.9
Based on 12,245 Ratings
11,046
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Pau d'arco is very effective for any kinds of parasites, candida, and other bacteria. I use it to releive stomach inflammation and exacerbation of an ulcer. After using this herb I noticed less pain in joints too. This product is a great help to fight any kind of infections as well as Helicobacter Pilori that causes stomach ulcers. I highly recommend to take Pau d'arco though not on a daily basis as it thins your blood. Please hit like if my comment is helpful

3e047091-190e-4f07-8220-49fa5de287c7

I’ve tried Pau D’Arco first time in 2020, when everyone was panicking about health and immunity. During first weeks of taking this supplement I didn’t notice any effect, but still kept in it my diet. I was taking it just twice a day, 1 capsule, without meal. It doesn’t have any scent, the quality is great. But later, after more than a month, I realised that despite cold weather I don’t get sick (even though I’d have flu every two months during fall/winter). Also, I give Pau D’Arco to my cats when they have stomach problems, to prevent helminths. Just remove the herb from the capsule and mix it with hot water.

705b2e8e-dd20-40ce-9020-6ebf7a77af7e
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

ant tree bark is an excellent remedy for parasites, the ingredients are only of natural origin, the quality is affordable although there are many comments and warnings regarding the quality of the supplement. A convenient size of tablets, hair stopped falling out, I began to use less products with sugar, the taste is unpleasant, but acceptable. Supplement working but you need to stick to a diet.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Oceans
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,102
3,301

I've always had good skin but 4 years ago my face started really breaking out. I tried everything. Got rid if my old make up, stopped using harsh chemicals and creams. I tried tea tree oil. Finally I went to a dermatologist and she put me on some really strong antibiotics. After researching those meds I tossed them out and headed to the health food store. They recommended Natures Way Pau DArco. After only one week my skin began to improve. I take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at night. I still have an occasional breakout but after reading some of the other reviews here I think I'll up my dosage. My face has cleared up and looks soo much better. I have a sensitive stomach and these capsules have not bothered me at all.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I feel improvement on my brain functions when i use this supplements, its really a high quality ingredients composition package with many benefits, i have no concern about it cause its a helpful hemp. I like the small tablet size with a good taste of this product, and its very suitable with diet.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is not the first time I've bought it. Antibacterial and antiviral action. Pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory action. Helps with colds (respiratory, infections, flu, laryngitis); Acute pulmonary and bronchial diseases (tracheitis, bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia); otitis, sinusitis; Gastritis, stomach and duodenal ulcers, cholecystitis (inflammation of the gallbladder); dysentery; Diseases of the urinary and reproductive organs (pyelonephritis (inflammation of the renal pelvis), cystitis (bladder inflammation), urethritis, prostatitis, polyps of the urinary bladder, cervical inflammation, venous diseases); inflammatory processes of different location; Blood diseases (mononucleosis, iron deficiency anemia, etc.) fungal diseases; inflammation of the joints and rheumatism; skin diseases (fatty lesions, eczema, edema, psoriasis, dermatosis, vitiligo); autoimmune diseases (erythematosis); diabetes; hypertension; insufficiency, atherosclerosis of the cardiovascular system; tuberculosis; biliary tract patency disorders, pancreatitis.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I open capsules and add the powder to tea. I’ve heard it’s more effective this way. The taste is ok but I usually add ginger or lemon anyway. Can’t say much about long-term effects but hope it’s a god addition to my holistic self-care. Have just ordered dried bark, whole, to brew tea. Will be curious to see the difference.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I will be purchasing again! My first time trying Pau D’Arco and I love it!!!!! It’s been almost a week and I’ve already seen results ! On day 3 or 4 my body started to cleanse and release mucus . In my chest and everywhere .I will always keep this on hand to take . I love this herb! It has so many benefits ! It didn’t has a taste nor after which I live because my stomach is very sensitive to everything . It was simple for me to swallow . I take 2 a day

Posted on Mar 26, 2022
1,581
2,959

This is a great supplement with powerful ingredient of high quality. I have lime-disease more specific "neuro-borreliose ". Have tried many dozens of treatments through the last 16 years.... None of them healed me for 100%, But first week of experience gives me hope this product will do a big positive step. When taking maximum doses ( 4 capsules three times daily) I get a strong herxheimer reactions, and that is what we are looking for in lime-disease...And I am noticing that the symptoms after the herx are a little less. So benefit is to take it regularly, give it time to do improvements step by step..