DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

This helped me with sleep and memory retention! I would advise trying if you need help. It’s got virtually no side effects.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Herbal quality and ingredients helped my body and benefited. Improving my health as I am on a diet. The taste is neutral.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

My friend recommended this one to me and I found it help me concentrate, will keep taking this supplement!

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I used to give this to my adhd son after going on adhd forums....this is what they recommend. It worked great on my son. I bought this one for my forgetful boyfriend, too early to tell if it's helping his memory but he says he feels better.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

if you have a brain..this will keep you connected...have been taking for years my mum who died at 99 also took this.

Posted on Jun 4, 2019

So far it works for me. I have taken this supplement for around 10 days to clear brain fog, which to me has been disturbing for two years. Taking 3 capsules daily with a fish oil capsule. Brain fog was gone soon after taking the first capsule. Not sure if this effect will last after my body getting used to it? Some comments wrote that it improved sleep though, I couldn't sleep well after taking it at night. Haven't noticed any side effect yet.

Posted on Feb 8, 2010

this Phosphatidyl -Serine has worked better for me than other brands. I also chose it because it is made from Non-GMO soybeans. When I first started taking it, I felt a dramatic difference with my memory. It has been a while now and I have stabilized at a better place so I believe my body doesn't need it as much. I still take about 3-4 gels per week.

Posted on Apr 27, 2009

I used to wake up at least once every night. My doctor recommended this as a way to support my adrenals. It took several days to build up in my system, but has been effective. I now wake up only occasionally during the night.

Posted on Mar 10, 2013

I purchased this product for my dad. He is 83 years old and very foggy in his head. He has taken the Nature's Way Phosphatidyl-Serine for about 2 weeks now and since it looks that the fog in his head has cleared.

Posted on Jul 28, 2011

I was very impressed the first time I took this at night; it seemed to put me in a better state of mind, decreased stress and greatly improved sleep. I suspect this is due, at least in part, to its reported ability to lower cortisol (the 'stress hormone').