DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

The quality of this brand has always been good. I always buy this brand's products. When pregnant our body works so much that it need extra vitamins in order to give us enough energy. taking prenatal vitamins daily help feel better and less tired. Because there is vitamin c in the ingredients it will help boost our immune system as well. as for the size and the taste of the supplement it is not very bitter and big which is normal for a multivitamin. the package of the supplement is nice because it is not opened easily. you can continue yaking this supllement even after the delivery when nursing. the whole package will last for about 6 months which is very reasonable for its price.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I'm currently in my second trimester and got these because I was hardly able to eat during the first trimester due to morning sickness and was afraid my baby wasn't getting enough nutrition. I take these either after lunch or dinner because I'm still a bit nauseous in the morning and found that if I eat and try to take these, I get sick. The smell is a little strong, so I hold my nose while I take them. I only take 2 tablets a day as I can eat a bit more now and I think 2 tablets is really all you need. :)

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
4,070

perfect in beautifying the skin of my sister, plus it literally support the healthy roles of her brain and spinal development. Thanks iHerb for the impressive quality supplements!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I liked price and quality vs size and all ingredients are enough for what I needed. Also I didn’t get any acid reflex with these.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023
1,344

Good composition, I drink in the first trimester of pregnancy, 2pcs per day

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

really a good product and I was satisfied with the results

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

The only multivitamin I've found that I can take with Interstitial Cystitis. The buffered C has been a lifesaver. I'm thrilled with this product.

Posted on Jun 9, 2021

the size is a fraction smaller than other capsules I cannot take larger capsules, I am happy with this buy. Great multivitamins for pregnant women. Using them I didnt have any allergy or discomfort. I recommend

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

the size is amazing no bad taste the addition of vitamin c is great as antioxidant

Posted on May 16, 2022

Seems like a good multivitamin, good ingredients, great quality, good size, great value