DK

Based on 5,051 Ratings
3,641
Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Excellent! Greater for SIBO

I take 1 cap on an empty stomach in the morning with 1/2 tsp of inulin (chicory root powder as pre-biotic) When I make my own yogurt, I also add the contents of 2 capsules to the starter from the previous batch along with 2 tsp of inulin (chicory root powder as pre-biotic) Greater for combating SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I have read about Reuteri in the book Supergut and was happy to be able to buy it here. It is definitely making changes in my biome and I will add to this review in a couple of months to see how things progress. BTW I added a spoonful to my homemade non-dairy kefir and it worked! It will ferment and now lives on in my daily probiotic drink.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This stuff has helped my son absorb the nutrients he eats so well! He has severe food allergies so the food he can eats, this has helped him digest and absorb! Great price and I will continue you buy

Posted on May 10, 2022

Has made a huge difference to my autistic sons bowel function and also his mood swings seem to be less frequent and not as extreme.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I take Reuteri to make soymilk yogurt and it makes my Intestinal Function so good. It taste sour so I take it with granola and nuts every morning.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This probiotic made me gain weight. I noticed someone on here mentioned that there are different strains of L. Reuteri and when I researched it...Some strains make you gain weight. So, find the right L. reuteri if you don't need to gain weight. To notice any difference you will have to wait around 2 weeks to start seeing any results. Also, I have been trying this on my autistic sons as there is a lot of research saying this product can help with anxiety and bowels. I have not had them on this for 6 months as research shows it can take that long. However after 1 month there isn't any difference. Hope this is helpful. I will keep trying it on my sons and update if it does something. However, for the price versus results that are noticeable I find this product lacking. Hit thumbs up if you want me to give an update in 5 more months as I do have two autistic children.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

they just started take it no more details jet I started it as medical doctor after examining T helper 17 in periferal blod, what was 30% of CD4 helper. After 47 days I will lock after the diferenc in Th17 ratio

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

My son has been taking this probiotic for years. Easy to add into his morning cereal. He is regular and rarely has any stomach issues.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The best supreior probiotic with ideal quality for my children! Ingredient is natural. Basic supplement for childrens' immune system. Digestion and microbiome becomes more stronger and can not be influenced by other bacterias. Gut flora becomes healthier.