DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
6,811

Raspberry leaf is a popular herbal remedy for women. It has been used for centuries as an herb to help improve women's health and decrease problems associated with menstruation and pregnancy. My wife tried this when she had menstrual Problems and it helped her a lot. Great job Nature's Way

Quality is excellent ... Raspberry leaf is important with a lot of trace minerals needed for our health. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This quality supplement was life changing for me! I started taking it about 2 years ago because I was getting flu-like symptoms with my period. This helped resolve that issue. I stopped taking it a few months ago and noticed a change right away. I plan to take it for the rest of my life due to the benefits! It really helped with my PMS symptoms as well as some ringing in my ears, which I have no idea why. It did take about 2 months to work.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This product works great! I notice when I don't take it, my body is missing something. I love how quickly any of the vitamins are sent to my home. So happy I found iHerb as I've used other companies and it just isn't the same. Thanks iHerb!

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

These are good quality supplements. Very affordable! I usually buy this in tea form but the capsules are much more convenient. The ingredients seem fresh. There is an herbal scent but it doesn't bother me.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

These help with menstrual cramps. Wish I had known this sooner, like decades ago! Must have for painful periods. Quality product. I feel Natures way provides quality herbal products.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I got this supplement to help after a tragic miscarriage and I can say it did make recovery faster; the cramps were easier. You can't really beat the ingredients and the quality at this price. I'm hoping I will never have to repurchase again though.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I use to have heavy long periods and it’s helped me regulate them. Now my periods are only 3 days and aren’t very heavy. I give them to my teenager too!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Great product at an excellent price. I use these for period pain and they work better than any over the counter or prescription medication I've tried.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
4,069

I highly recommend this product to everyone, I've witnessed how it significantly improves my mom's wellbeing, great quality product that is so effective and efficient.