DK

4.6
Based on 2,803 Ratings
2,172
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love it, and I can tell a difference while using it. One of the major differences is my mood stability and my body temperature is regulated. I have hypothyroidism, so I am generally cold all the time. This has helped me to be in the normal body temperature range, and I have noticed that I am not cold anymore nor do I have the hot flashes that I would get at night time periodically. The stress and anxiety that I did have was gone (but I didn't have major problems with it to begin with it was just mild).

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

My Integrative Doctor suggested I take 'red clover' for my bones (after menopause). It is really good that I can take something that is absolutely natural. I will certainly continue on taking this product. I have also noticed it has a larger amount of red clover in this product compared to others. Yes, I would certainly recommend this product.

I used this herb for several months and I liked that it had a wonderful gentle feel good effect on me, but it was not strong enough to help with the uncomfortable symptoms of menopausal induced low estrogen. I switched to red clover extract from swansons in order to get a higher dose of isoflavenones which effectively reversed those symptoms of low estrogen. Update: I am back to using nature’s way whole herb red clover along with swanson’s red clover extract because they work synergistically together. Now I can get great mood enhancing benefits along with completely satisfying my body’s need for estrogen in a safe plant form way. I never want to be without the combination of nature’s way whole herb red clover and swanson’s red clover extract.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Quality ingrendients.love it at my age help hot flashes and weight control. My husband takes it also less trips to the bathroom at night. We both benefit from it. Package easy stackable in small cabinet. We have seen improvement after one week. Its a good supplement to our daily diet. Simple ingredient .no after taste.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I like this brand a lot for herbs and I use several. I like this one for red clover because it is non-GMO verified (very important) and there are no fillers in it other than just the plant-derived capsule. So I feel that this is a good quality supplement. I use red clover to help regulate/balance my hormones as I am in my peri-menopausal stage in life. I feel that it helps benefit me in that area.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

These capsules are a wonderful supplement that are great quality. I have noticed a huge improvement in my symptoms since adding these to my diet. The packaging is really nice and easy to open.

772382f7-d4ca-4c19-b6f1-0477ee8d90c8
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I love this supplement, improved my wellbeing in the time of menopause. Great brand, such a perfect quality. I really recommend for women in the age after 45.

30177fee-4ec7-4936-bedb-b866f3b3a0ea
Posted on May 6, 2022

I ordered it for my mom, she’s in her 40’s, despite that she didn’t take it regularly but she noticed her hot flushes got reduced and now I’m ordering the second one upon her request

4a1580c9-a72d-4c83-bd92-65417967581e
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I sell this brand in my natural food store. If I can't find it at my distributors iherb always has some and decent prices. This red clover is def on the stronger side of other brands I have used. My customers ask for it by brand. If you aren't sure which brand to buy, this red clover is awesome.

Posted on May 17, 2022