DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Best Product ever proven and tested.

I'm so thankful because I found this product, I been 2 hospitals here in Philippines and they prescribed me some medicine for my severe migraine, but it doesn't work..that's why I did some research what's the best medicine or vitamins for someone who had migraine, and Thanks God I found this product I bought 2 bottles and now I ordered again for another 2 bottles. Thank you so much Riboflavin you are the best ever.I had 1 left bottle now, I empty the other bottle and put in the rubbish.

a74d749d-78aa-448b-abe2-547dc590c605
331cf759-b0b1-4310-b113-6abe0bcae53c
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

B2 (400mg) was prescribed for me by my neurologist for migraine. When I picked it up from the pharmacy it was THIS brand! I was truly excited about that because then I knew it was a trusted brand and if I needed it I could get it from iHerb, a company I trust.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Recently my skin has started peeling. Looking on the Internet, I found that the reason for everything is a lack of vitamin B2. I bought an inexpensive company Natures Way. The jar is plastic, it is convenient to open, there is a protective film inside. The capsules do not smell of anything, but are painted yellow, since the powder inside is a little visibly falling out, however, this does not interfere. The result after a three-week intake of 300 mg, that is, 3 capsules per day: the peeling is completely gone, the complexion has become lighter - it is n ot for nothing that the ego is called the vitamin of youth. Hair began to grow faster, but I don’t know if it was from him, because I drank and vitamin B12. In general, I liked it, I recommend it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

My neurologist suggested I take B2 for my migraines. He suggested 400 mg. This dose is not easy to find and very hard to find in a tablet form. Nature's Way is one of the only companies to offer 400mg in tablet form. They are very easy to swallow and this is a good quality brand. I have been taking for over a year now and I can say that definitely help with the headaches. Any time I miss a couple doses I will get small headaches so I am sold on taking these daily. I have read other reviews that complain about the size bottle used for 30 small tablets and I would agree that it seems that they could save money and material by placing them in a smaller bottle. But they bottle is shaped nicely (square) and fits in my medicine cabinet well which is nice since I usually store a 6 months supply. Love Nature's Way brand and buy other vitamins with them as well.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is one of the rare high potency riboflavin tabs around. The tablets are not too big, making them easy to swallow. No taste at all. Be aware urine will color yellow. Nature's Way is a good quality brand that I trust. I prefer single-ingredient products, so that I can dose exactly as prescribed.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

First time trying this as i saw a lot of reviews that it helps with migraine. Hopefully it will as I have migraine 2-3x a month.

a359b48a-bc56-444c-8841-d99fd10b2b81
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I bought these for migraines. They helped when I used them pretty quickly. I haven't had to use them in a while but after the first try, I am pretty sure they will work again. I'm not a big fan of chalky tablets but it did the trick so I can't be too upset.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I order this product for my grandfather and it helps so much with his headaches. Iherb makes it easy to order and ships quickly too.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The only B2 supplement I've found at the high doseage my doctor prescribed! I'm taking it for migraines and overall nervous system support, and while I haven't noticed any benefit in those departments after several months, my doctor has encouraged me to stick with it. I really appreciate that there's no taste or odd coating to these. I wish I could order a larger bottle with a higher quantity.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Taking this in combination with magnesium to alleviate my migraine symptoms and it's hard to find the bigger dosage in one pill. So far I've not have recurring headache, which is good news.