DK

4.7
Based on 1,158 Ratings
Posted on Jul 5, 2022
LOVE this supplement

LOVE this supplement. I use it to mainly help my skin and hair, as i find it promotes healthy blood circulation. i always get a rosy glow after i take it. I would not suggest taking this on an empty stomach, it is very potent and when i did take one capsule on an empty stomach, it felt uncomfortable. but since then i always eat before i take it and it is wonderful. i also use rosemary oil mixed with conditioner as a hair mask, rub it on my scalp, and let it sit for a couple hours under a shower cap. rosemary has helped new hair sprout around my thinning hairline! it is amazing but remember it is strong! This is one of my faves and im so glad i did my research and purchased! definitely a repeat purchase for the rest of my life.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Highly recommended! Studies have shown that the carnosic and rosmarinic acids in rosemary have powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. Consuming rosemary regularly can potentially help lower the risk of infection and help the immune system fight any infections that do occur. If you like my comment, please give a thums up!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I am very happy with this brand because of the quality ingredients. The only other ingredients besides rosemary are in the capsule. I am pleased with my purchase although I haven't been taking them long enough to say they have done anything for me, I will purchase again from this brand. I do not get any reflux when I take them which I was concerned about. For me there is no taste.

I ordered it to help with my brain function and immune system. It is good to consume it also as a fresh spice but when you cannot get enough I use it as a supplement. Great quality from Natures Way, good composition, lots of benefits. Will order again for sure.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

The reason I take rosemary extract because it helps enhance memory. I have been taking it quite long time enough to see the result. My memory got improved. On the big days of taking the exams, I also inhale rosemary essential oil before enter the exam rooms. The combination of taking the extract and inhaling the essential oil helped me pass all exams. Not only it helps me on the exams but also improves all day and every day memory. It works for me.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Rosemary is one of my favorite herbs. I use it in the kitchen and its essential oil in the atmosphere in my apartment. I have added this high quality supplement to my daily stack to help with thought clarity and focus, and believe it is a worthwhile addition for the aging brain!

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
4,069

this herbal supplement has always been part of my daily diet since the day I got them. I've never been so confident in my life, especially about the state of my health, but for this product I fully entrust my wellbeing to its power and benefits. the taste is great by the way.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

i using rosemary since some years to reduce blood sugar , it is working good also it is help me to boost my mood and reduce anxiety ,, easy to feel relax,, my vision become better my it is result of my long term using , capsules have nice smell same as herbs ,, quality and price very good

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This supplement is good for health improvement as the composition of the hemp is high and good quality ingredient. I used to take this as a part of my diet routine and it really gives benefits to my health. The taste is acceptable and the package is secure. I really recommended this as it suitable for all age level

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

One could eat a lot of the rosemary herb or make tea but supplements are so easy and convenient especially for travel. Rosemary is known and praised for strong antiviral properties so I like to take it to feel protected from various microbes while traveling and being around a lot of people in close quarters.