DK

Posted on Sep 11, 2021
Product Excellent!

I've read an article that states that elderberries help reduce cholesterol, nourish eyesight, and increase immunity. and with many benefits make the Europeans believe Elderberry is an elixir. It's also high in fiber. Help in the matter of excretion as well. After giving the child to eat, he noticed that he looked stronger than before. rarely catch a cold rarely get the flu Plus, it tastes good and smells fruity. The child asks for food every day.

eb030aa2-162b-4a9d-bcf1-923a7de64a21
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The quality, ingredients and taste is good. He used it this morning he loves it. The size is ok and simple packaging. Super love the benefits son’s cough loosening up. He’s age is 1 year old and 7 months. I recommend this supplement he is improving from sickness. I recommend it to my family and friends.

8765f41c-f4ed-4ac1-9e38-a8d67d456f54
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

We use this products for nearly 4 years since my kids at 2 years old. They like the taste and it is not very sweet. Since they went to kindergarten, it is easy to get a cold, coughing or have a running nose. They drink it with water as daily maintenance. When they start to have symptoms I will give double dose as per the instructions. They will recover by themselves. I have recommend this product to my friends with kids.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a month and have noticed the effects around my mood and energy levels. So far, I've seen some of the following positive changes: increased mental focus; better sleep quality; less anxiety and depression. I highly recommend this supplement!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Fed to my kids 2 and 4 They both love the taste. Seems very sweet and sugary so feeding them less than 1 spoon per day. Not sure how much immune boost we can expect since they got a cold after taking this but, could have been worse without the syrup? Tastes good so will try to continue using!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

My niece keep getting sick in fall and winter time so I decided to buy it to boost her immunity and so far she loves it. It tests good. She is about to finish the first bottle so I bought another one . Parents see some improvement but it needs more time to see the real result . Hope it will help her to boost her immunity and help other kids to stay healthy ! If you find my review helpful please like it

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I was looking for something to boost my child immune who often gets cold. She is still getting cold as she goes to daycare everyday, but I feel that her fever is shorter, and she is usually still happy and active even with a bit of running nose. This is one of the few elderberry syrup which doesn’t contain honey so I was happy to get it for my 1 year old. Taste wise, I heard many like the taste. Unfortunately my child doesn’t like the taste, but she doesn’t like almost any kind of syrups/supplements anyway. I give it with syringe. I repurchased and now we are at our second bottle!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

My niece loves the taste from this brand. I got her the others but she does not like them as much. I believe this make her stronger as I noticed she seldom fall sick which I am super grateful....

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Several purchases. Use it to keep the immune system in good condition. I think it is useful. It can stop the flu if I take it at the begining.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022