DK

Based on 2,241 Ratings
1,588
Posted on Nov 30, 2022
Superb!

I started using Elderberry during the pandemic for immunity and have been keeping a bottle in the refrigerator at all times since. Recently I had a very severe throat infection and could hardly eat. I immediately started using Nature's Way Sambucus. Finally, it healed but while I was inflamed, I was using this for almost instant relief. I use it at night quite often for soothing Gerd.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This tasty syrup is an easy way to get the benefits of elderberry. I personally like to limit my sugar intake and this item is sugar free. No guilt! It comes from a reputable company so the quality is first class. There are no additional ingredients so the emeritus is of pure elderberry

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

This is a staple in my medicine cabinet year round for immune support, especially in cold and flu season. I like the fact it is sugar free since many of the syrups have a lot fo sugar which diesn ot agree with me.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Best siryrup for kids immunity! If your kid is sick in a cold season, use with sure to stay healthy and fast recovering! Good flavor, recommended!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Love this. I used to buy the original but always thought the taste was too sweet. So this is perfect!! Take it as supplement to improve immunity especially when feeling under the weather. Good quality!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have used this product ot help boost my immune system when I was sick and find it very helpful. It is a staple I keep in my house.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

effective product to boost your immune system during the winter months. I especially like that it is sugar-free so i can take it multiple times without the spike of blood sugar

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

In the era of pandemic, we all have to stay strong! Our whole family use it just when we get the slightest sign of not feeling well. Love it! It works so well! Baby’s favourite! No trouble of having it!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

An immunity booster, a must have item at pandemic time. One bottle for whole family. Adding it to water, you get a nice juicy mix to quench your thirst! Early stage of cold and flu, take 4.times a day, you'll get over it in no time!