DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Love the square packaging but even more it helped me get rid of the eczema that had been bothering me the last 3-4 weeks. That speaks to the quality of the product better than anything!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I donate plasma regularly and these help with keeping your iron levels up. I will definitely continue to buy these because actual iron pills hurt my stomach.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Sarsaparilla works great in the body. It helps purify the blood and helps with aches and pains in my joints. I have been using it about five years. It is a great herb and I definitely recommend.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I'm still waiting to see if it helps, but so far it has not caused me any problems. Easy to take and no issues.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Will purchase again. I noticed the benefits within a few days, my skin had improved a lot. The capsule is tasteless and easy to swallow, good quality product. Delivery was in a good time also.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I was skeptical about ordering this online as I've never ordered from this company before. The ordering was easy, the package came quickly and in great condition. I can't comment on whether or not the supplements are helping yet but so far, so good.

amazing results from the first week, very good for psoriasis

fa72176a-3b53-43c2-96e2-383a7bf9ff47
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I have tried other brand and find the package and composition is relevant to what I have been using. Price is cheaper but the benefit and quality remains!!beside for my age that needs some supplements to improve on top of my regular diet!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Quality brand, quality assured product. Excellent for targeting teenage skin issues and blood cleansing.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

good quality sarsaparriha, I felt a better mood, tasting it increased my testosterone, I felt more erection