DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This product was recommended for our daughter who is dealing with some hormonal issues. We were worried with the delivery timelines of many retailers, iHerb worked like a clock in getting it to me in time for my return to home country. We will try and buy from iHerb going forward, hopefully they ship internationally.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Having recently replaced the NOW Adam daily multivitamins I'd been taking for 25 years, I realized I was going to need to add a separate supplement for Saw Palmetto. Because this one from Nature's Way has exactly the same dosage, it fit the bill perfectly. High quality ingredients and an easy way to get this supplement. It suggests taking 2 a day, which I may start doing moving forward.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The product is effective in the problems of enlarged prostate and hair loss The quality of the product is high, not like some other companies

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,069

My dad has been taking this excellent quality product for a year and it gradually improves the growth of his hair and it supports the healthy role of his testosterone and his prostate gland.

I´m using this twice a day together with nettle root and vitamin b6 to help me with siymptoms of PCOS. I´ve been using for 2 months and so far it seems to be helping. I may have to adjust the dose, we´ll see how results progress. So far no undesirable side effects, and I see good effect on acne, oily skin and hair loss. More time is needed for best assessment. Ingredients in this supplement are good, with no unnecessary fillers.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

This product is excellent. It works very well for BPH.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Excellent mixture, helps my prostate to be well . no after taste

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Only started taking this so cannot attest to its effects. But supplements from Nature's Way can be trusted.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Great medicinal herb. Keep down prostate swelling.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This has been helping my hair growth