DK

Based on 1,039 Ratings
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
14,107
Solid quality!

This is an excellent product if you are looking for an adaptogenic herb. Schisandra is a traditional Chinese herb that has been used for centuries for its adaptogenic properties. It is said to have the five flavor profiles of Chinese herbalism: bitter, sweet, salty, sour, and pungent. This product is vegan and contains 580 mg of schisandra per capsule. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an adaptogenic herb to help them cope with stress.

This is my first time to try this supplement and I have been hearing how it has a great impact on women's health. I am working through estrogen dominance and looking for liver support. So far, this appears of good quality, packaging and I am looking forward to feeling the benefits to my body.

f6a1bd2e-0b65-4d5a-9911-5969655766b9
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I like that these have no fillers. Just fruit and capsule. I can tell a difference when I take these. They help me have a better outlook as I rotate with other adaptogens like Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, Matcha, Jioagulan, Shatavari, and others. I also keep a thankful attitude of gratitude and make veggie juice daily for health-boosting energy.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Schisandra was recommended on an herb summit I attended so I wanted to try it. I didn't notice a change in mood, but I was surprised to see my facial skin looked smoother and my body's skin felt more supple! I eventually had to discontinue because after a year it started aggravating my reflux, and I'm sad about that. I hope I can go back to it in the future because it was a wonderful beauty tool!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

To me, This is the best Antioxidant you could take. Ever since Covid. People need to start taking a supplement to help boost their immune. I noticed it can with as an adaptogen, to lower stress levels, if you take it first thing in the morning with warm water That's an extra tip!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I've heard about the properties of Chinese lemongrass for a long time. The plant comes from North China and can often be found in Chinese medicine. Now it is used not only in China, but all over the world, as lemongrass has proven itself for its unique tonic properties.I have low blood pressure, especially in the morning, and I have to drink coffee to wake up. But fatigue comes by lunch and I decided to look for a means to replace coffee. It is recommended to use Chinese lemongrass in the morning so that there is no insomnia. Effect of application: The first time I didn't feel anything, but the next time I listened to the body. I noticed such positive effects: memory improvement (new information was easy to remember!), good mood and a slight surge of energy. I emphasize that it's not big, but it is.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I am using the product as a supplement for its stimulant effect. It is to be taken with food and I take two after breakfast and another two after lunch. You will have a hard time sleeping if you take it later in the day. It is not as strong as caffeine pills but for someone who wants a mild effect this benefits. It is supposed to be good for the liver and an Adaptogen like Ashwagandha and Rhodiola. The packaging is good and expiry date is always mentioned by iherb. The capsules don't smell much.

27fd4d6e-b222-4b13-8dda-6748f25fab2b
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The health benefits of Schisandra berries have been scientifically researched and are numerous. I take them as a general tonic for body and mind. You just feel better in a general sense and I don't think there are many people who wouldn't experience some kind of health benefit when using Schisandra.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I’m more of a Rhodiola Rosea or an Ashwaganda person but I tried this out of curiosity. Doesn’t work as fast for me as the two I mentioned above. But, it does work in keeping me calm during stressful situations at work. Good that I have an alternative adaptogen.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Schisandra is a helpful antioxidant, helps to lower inflammation, and helps to positively affect the immune system. As an adaptogen, schisandra helps balance hormones naturally and therefore improves our ability to deal with stress. It also has benefits for the skin, liver and mental clarity. I have been taking this product for a few years now and my immunity has been great throughout the pandemic.