DK

4.7
Based on 1,365 Ratings
1,080
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Love - for mental alertness, focus, stress management

I started taking eleuthero when I noticed it was in my celestial seasonings sleepytime tea, and i loved the way it made me feel relaxed and clear. This is such a great adaptogen, gives me great benefits such as mental alertness, decreased fatigue, improvement in focus and stress. High quality capsules, good dosing, quite a few to take each day so i break my dosage down into one cap with every meal.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This has been one of the most supportive herbs for healing my adrenal fatigue. I have used it in a blend with other herbs, with this being the main herb in the capsule, and found it to be very gentle on my stomach as well (which is important, since I have a sensitive system in general). Nature's Way herbs are all high quality and my go-to for herbal supplements. Quick shipping with iHerb and ease of purchase makes the experience even better. I will definitely continue buying these herbs from iHerb!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Nature’s Way Siberian Eleuthero Root is one of the most popular eleuthero products on the market. It's also excellent value for money. I’ve taken eleuthero for over 3 years and find it effective in reducing fatigue. I take it daily for 6 weeks, and then take a break for 2 weeks. I strongly recommend this eleuthero product.

good quality and ingredient is just nice for my daily needs. help me stress out through my daily chores and exercise. composition of this supplement is good and benefited

5dfafbd5-9a8a-4b52-ad57-b25beebd1874
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I bought this as a substitute for another brand, which was not in stock at the time I wanted it. I find this brand of Siberian ginseng to be a little more "gentle" than the previous brand that I was taking. Siberian ginseng is normally taken to boost the vitality and energy without being too "heaty" for the body as normal ginseng would. In this regard, I feel it does ok, and helps other adaptogenic herbs to perform better while providing a "cooling" effect at the same time. This is because other adaptogenic herbs are often on the "heaty" side. Would I simply rely on Siberian ginseng alone? No. But what this herb does, it does well; which is to moderate the effects of other adaptogenic herbs. You can take Siberian ginseng for the extra oomph!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

A great supplement to add to the mix if you’re going caffeine free. Energizing and helps mental clarity. Fantastic ingredients and quality. Highly recommend for a daily boost

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

In my experience, I have noticed that combining Ashwagandha, Siberian Eleuthero root and L-Theanine has helped me feel more energized when waking in the morning (with atleast 7 hours sleep).

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

As I am suffering of overall weakness of a endocrine system, but especially Pituitary and adrenal glands, I found Siberian Ginseng/ Eleuthero extremelly appealing. My long history of illness has not been reversed yet, but I can proudly admitt that one of my objectives to get off the pharmaceuticals, has been attained. I am healing myself using bodies natural detoxification method. (I am detoxification specialist myself) and as a great endocrine herb, Siberian Ginseng is one of my top herbs, which along with raw food therapu, I have included in my protocol. I found it especially effective for adrenal glands (I have really low blood pressure) and noticed that it has improved. This herb in overall is great cellular proliferator, improves vitality and stamina, it can be used for fatique and loss of energy (adrenal glands) and helps to strenghten the immunity. It also increases circulation, therefore helping to reduce cholesterol. In digestive tract it strenghtens pancreas, because pancreas is not only our digestive organs, but also is part of endocrine system. Even I still work to do, I definetelly can say that it has done good work for me already. For now I am 2 weeks since taking it.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I use this to assist with adrenals. I take one in the morning and one at noon. They are well tolerated and no issues with digestion etc.