DK

Posted on May 25, 2022

A Godsend. I was feeling very tired, easily overwhelmed at times (especially THAT time of the month) - and this has turned all of that around. I feel calm, happy and am always finding solutions now rather than focusing of road blocks. Give it a try if you can use a pick me up.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

It helped my husband when he was going through a mild depression.. we did not have to buy prescription medicines.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Excellent antiviral antibacterial and mood booster Perfect winter supplement or all year around I do have breaks from using

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

With regular usage I noticed great improvement in relaxation and increased positive mood. I recomend to all as alternative to regular depression medicine,with no side effects.

Posted on Aug 23, 2020

This product really perks me up - I can't take it late in the day. So far 1 cap early morning, another before lunch. Effective for low mood.

Posted on May 15, 2022

good quality. but no better effects than the original one.

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

St Johns wort has helped elevate my son's mood. He has been taking it for a year now, and we started with 3 a day, but adjust as needed and he's now taking 2 per day. He feels they are effective.

omilla
Posted on Jan 25, 2021

It helped me overcome feelings of anxiety and depression. That's a good product.

Posted on Jul 22, 2020

There’s a review from about 5 months ago pointing out that this new square bottle has just .15% standardized hypericin and the old had .3%. I’ve been taking this new look product for a few days now and it seems to be working. I haven’t taken this product in several years and I can’t seem to notice any difference, although I do wonder why they seemed to have cut the key ingredient in half. Perhaps new studies have found that less is more?