DK

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

These St John's Wort are great I've been using these now for just over 2 months and I can honestly say they are working well, I've noticed the difference in my mood quite quickly I started with the recommend dose 2 morning then 2 at night and they do take the edge off for anxiety. I will definitely buy these again. I also love the fact these are Gluten-free and have no dairy products or artificial flavours or preservatives. The capsules are small enough and easy to take.

cb16960e-5899-43f6-b360-18abab00b1e3
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This product is the best I have found in a multi-year search for a replacement for a SJW tea. It works very well. I am sleeping eight hours a night. I am back to practicing my violin and I am exercising and looking forward to doing things and enjoying life again. Tried numerous brands of capsules, pills, bulk, and tea. This is the best.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Six months ago , I started using St. John’s Wart, a first time trial, such a noticeable relief, from issues that followed me silence early years. I have also used other types of “Nature’s Way” herb formulas and so now strengthen’s my trust, it’s quality and effectiveness properties. Thanks a bunch!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I was really prone to moodiness and depression all of my life. Since I started taking it my mood has never been better. No more waking up and having a bad mood without a reason. It did take a month or two to feel the effect. I'm taking 2 capsules each morning. My partner also took them but said it didn't have any effect on him, so I think it might not work for everyone, but it's worth giving it at least a try if you struggle with mood issues.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Like many people, I deal with what I would describe as depression. I tried Prozac, which did nothing for me. Also, if given the choice, I would rather go the herbal route, which is why I chose Nature's Way St. John's Wort. It helps to reduce the anxiety caused by insomnia. And I like the iHerb pricing. I take it on an empty stomach in the morning before sitting down to meditate and do yoga. At the end of my practice, I feel alert and calm. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a pharmacological approach to dealing with depression and anxeity.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I bought this because it helps me sleep. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. I haven't seen a big effect yet, but it seems to have a stabilizing effect. The package is small and easy to store. I will continue to use it and if the effect is good, I will purchase again.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have experienced St. John's wort in capsules are more effective than in tablets. It has good quality and reasonabl price and is strongly recommended. The ingredient is aerial part of St. John's wort. I have purchase this item many times and feel much better since intaking it.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It's been several months since I began taking St. John's Wort and I think I feel much happier and calmer now even before my period. I always trust herbs of Nature's Way. I continue to take and purchase this St. John's Wort. The only problem is that it's often out of stock when I would like to purchase. If you are wondering if you try St. John's Wort to calm you down and improve your mood I recommend take this for couple of month.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I've been taking SJW for almost 2 years now. Even tried SJW tablets prescribed by my doctor, but these are my favorite. Smallish and they do their work. I can't complain about this brand. I've recently switched to a lower dosage and these capsules are still ideal.