DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Interesting product for immunity

I have had low white blood count after COVID infection. I was desperate and bought this supplement to see if I could do anything to improve my immunity. At my last check-up my WBC levels were within range. The only thing I had done was taking this supplement and tried a 48 hour fast. I can´t say if it was the fast or this supplement or something else but I was really happy to see improvement. The only negative is the added fillers. Why dont just skip that?

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

I have been taking Thymulus , Immune Health for quite awhile my natural doctor told me to take it daily , before I started every time I got a cold it would go right to my lungs and I would have to see a doctor for meds , since I started taking Thymulus I hardly ever even get a cold and nothing in my lungs , I know it is helping me.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

recommended for boosting immunity, great product from trusted brand natures way

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Fast delivery and the best product, everyone is satisfied and recommend to use

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

The best product to use, I really liked it, I recommend it for use

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great stuff. Good for immune systems Everyone should take it

Posted on Apr 3, 2020

As prescribed by my ND, I use it daily as an immunity booster, esp during cold season. As soon as I feel something coming on, I can ward it off with increased dosing and frequency. I don't get the flu shot and am a teacher who is around a lot of nose-picking, snotty, runny-nosed students. This stuff is my jam!

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Very good formula for thymus , my leukocytes numbers improved on my blood test, as they were extremely low