DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I purchased this to help with my urinary track infection. After taking it for 4 weeks, I am cleared of the infection. Though cleared, I continue to complete the full bottle. It is for months now, my urinary track has regained health. An excellent product that has helped my condition.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I often suffer from URINARY tract Infections. Many Drs will not prescribe without urine testing when I know it is the same old thing that makes me initially feel very tired & then becomes apparent. A few years ago I discovered the use of Uva Ursi & discussed with my Dr the use of this. He consulted his natural remedy book & commented that it worked as there were many similar ingredients that were used in this herbal remedy that were present in prescribed medications. I found that I became Ill when I was stressed & worked in a high stress environment. Rightly or wrongly I believe that the acidity/alkalinity balance in my body alters when I am under stress. When I have a UTI I now take UVA Ursi & swear by it. I know longer have to take non-stop antibiotics. I recently bought some & gave a bottle to my daughter(as mums do). She said “it really works”!! My advice is “Give it a try”. I am. Healthy 75 year old & feel very glad that I discovered the use of this wonderful herb.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

i had recurring uti's and fed up of taking antibiotics, i did a research online and found this product and quickly ordered it on iherb. took 3 capsules in one time (note: it says on the bottle take 3 capsules twice daily) and after few hoursthe pain i felt when i pee disappeared and also most noticeable effect is that the bubbles used to be present after i pee are gone too, also, no more frequent urges to go to the bathroom at night, i wilp continue to take for 5 days but not more than that. this stuff really works and thanks God i found it.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

The benefits became apparent just after a few days. I had been experiencing a UTI for the past 5 months and the product is clearing it up fast! The capsules are easy to swallow and there is no after-taste. Nature's Way has a winner here. I like that these are contained in a new square-round bottle. It's easy to store. It's a quality product and I highly recommend it.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Quality is good, size of a capsule is perfect for swallow, nice support for urinary system, the taste is neutral, very nice product for such a price. I recommend it to buy for those who whould like to have benefit effect for urinary tract for less price. Ingredients are natural, dosage is enough to see quick results.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

When I feel a UTI coming on, I take these. So far so good. It helps me stay out of the doctor's office and off antibiotics.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This is very beneficial for a short term cycle cleanse of kidney and bladder. I used one bottle for a cycle, took a break, then a second bottle for another cycle. By all accounts this should not be taken continually long-term.

Posted on May 10, 2022

A dream of a product, using it in conjuction to Candida biofilm-breaker and probiotics, the relief starts almost immediately, it's like a veil is coming off, cannot recommend this enough. I gave some to someone suffering from year-old uti and she said it helped a lot.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Before I used this leaves as a tea but this stuff is much more convenient and it’s worked. I’m glad I found it, will have at home just in case

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This brand of Uva Ursi worked very well and was a better price than other brands. It worked very well for my purposes. Will reorder!