DK

4.8
Based on 1,203 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Love this brand, one of my favorite here. beautiful package too. this one is in capsule and even if I prefer the tablet version of other brands I think this is good too. my doctor prescribed this to me because I lack in energy and this can have an effect on your energy levels.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Without B1 and any other needed supplements, I just want to sleep all day. The quality is exceptional and it has benefitted with my nervous system and energy level. Good supplement inexpensive. Helped with sleep, blood sugar levels, anxiety, muscle soreness and restless leg syndrome. The product really works and I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Natures Way has no prop 65 warnings on any of its products, but prices have risen. I take this for lead poisoning, helps nerves esp peripheral.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I drink it for insulin resistance even in the moments when I am under a lot of stress. Helps reduce cortisol and has a calming effect. I think it gives me more energy.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is my second time purchasing this bottle because it's been really good for my brain fog. I have it with coffee, and it helps keeps my mood swings away. These are inexpensive, and have a good quantity, and help support my metabolism.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Been using this for a while now and am happy to report that it has helped balance my system especially with regards to my glucose levels. B1 is an important essential vitamin and this is now my go-to brand.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Excellent product and very useful to me. It does its job nicely. I sleep better with some B1. It has a very nice effect I like it

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I was recommended this form of vitamin B 1 and took it. I feel I have more energy but make sure to take also magnesium as they work both great together.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I like this brand and I take this because of Dr.Berg's recommendation on Youtube. So far so good and I have tried different vitamins of this brand, Nature way is one of the best