DK

Based on 1,104 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,200

This is not the first time I order Vitamin B6 from this eminent manufacturer, and I can recommend them with confidence. Qualitatively made from natural raw materials without GMOs. Big advantageous packaging, enough for a long period of use. Quality tested by thousands of users. There is an effect from the reception. It is better to take on the recommendation of a doctor, as effectiveness may be individualized.

I began using this within the last 2 years, as I used to take a multi-B vitamin but found I was more sensitive to some forms of B vitamins than others and had to stop. I don't consume many animal products, so it can be hard for me to get consistent B vitamins, but I've loved taking this B-6 and have stuck to this brand ever since I started.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Was looking for B6 in the 50 mg dosing and this is perfect for customizing my daily amount. Didn't want too much, because I am already getting B6 in my multivitamin - just not quite enough. Love the capsule form, great price.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

best form of vitamin B6 and best dose because more than 50 mg can cause neuropathy, mostly in women. so this is the best b6 product I found in iHerb

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
4,069

This great product is so efficient in improving my overall wellbeing and it's also excellent in supporting my cellular energy. Thanks iHerb for this amazing quality supplement!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

High quality product, good ingredients, great daily amount of active substance (B6), Long term use = good heath effects. Lemon flavour. Good absorption. Nervous system support. Disease resistance assured. I highy recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

The quality is great, bottle size is good, ingredients are good. I use it with magnesium and folic acid. Feel much more energy, calm, not so nervous, great effects. B-group vitamins has impact on nervous system and metabolism. Taste is ok.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I do not take this all at once. I use some of the powder in the caps as an aid with amino acids and dole it out throughout the day. Good quality.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Vitamin B6 helps maintain a normal amount of this amino acid in your blood. A stronger immune system. Vitamin B6 helps chemical reactions in the immune system, helping it work better.