DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Very good Vitamin C

Admirable vitamin C supplement! We use this one all the family and are happy with its benefits. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can neutralize harmful free radicals and improves our immunity .1000 mg has enough potency for you daily needs, package last for a long time , taste is a bit sour and we are satisfied with the quality of the ingredients.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Another good brand of Vitamin C for your immune system. The size of the tablet is tolerable and the acidity is mild - not a stomach irritant. Packaging is bright, whenever I see the bottle on my shelf - its serves as reminder that It's important for me to take my vitamins especially in this pandemic. Taste is not bad + the Rose hips in the ingredients is an A+

This is my favorite Vit C supplment in capsule form. The ingredient is pure, and I like there are not a lot of added ingredients. I do feel the rose hips have always helped me, personally, as a female. In 2 capsules, I feel the quality is high enough to increase my immune system function. I like these for when I travel and fresh fruits are harder to come by.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

These vitamin-c capsules are easy to take. I like that they are 1000mg. They are a great daily supplement to keep your immunity up, an avoid catching sickness. There is no taste as you swallow them. The ingredients seem to be good quality. And it is a large sized bottle.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

As I'm unable to swallow tablets, these capsules are perfect for me. They just slide down. Over the 5 years or so that I've been taking them, I've only had the 'flu once. I really feel that they increase my immunity but of course I can't prove that.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I have been using vitamin C from Nature’s Way for years for immunity in colds and flu, skin appearance and strengthening of blood vessels. The amount of 1000mg is ideal for daily consumption, ensuring the necessary for a healthy body.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Natures way product offers a quality ingredients and excellent results. Its an immune booster supplement, high in antioxidant and gentle in the stomach with additional rose hips ingredient for skin benefits. recommended!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I love this product and I've been using it for 1 year now, it's already part of my everyday supplement. I love the size and the servings. Its not causing acidity to my stomach, and it's an effective anti oxidant and immunity booster.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Rose hips is the source of natural vitamin C so what better way to take it from the source?a more natural vitamin C and better absorbed.