DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I take vitamin d once a day since I work from home and hardly see sunlight 🤣. I really like the natures way brand and this vitamin d is great! I have repurchased these a couple times on vita cost but it’s cheaper on iherb plus. I would recommend these since I have already gone through a few bottles!

ff31ec9e-7198-47ef-a3b5-847237eb3edc
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I like to take extra vitamin d while pregnant. This is a good brand. a high dosage for the price. It is also a good immunity builder to fight against viruses. it doesn't really have a taste as you swallow it with water. The package is a square bottle.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Because of allergies, I always looks for products that don't have a lot of additives. This one is perfect for me and works well.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Love these vitamin D supplements. I take this weekly, in addition to my multi vitamin! Easy to digest, no burps, and small pill. Great packaging, and pills are never stuck together. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs vitamin d.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

This is a terrific vitamin D3! Nature's Way is a good quality brand. Vitamin D3 is important for immune support and these are small and very easy to take. This container has a long-lasting supply. I like that the dosage is 2000 IU which is the amount my doctor recommended.

Posted on Jun 24, 2021

I love Nature's Way Vitamins because they're one of the few that does DNA testing on the quality and accuracy of the contents they're putting in the capsule. I heard about them on a frontline investigative story on supplements and have been buying their brand ever since.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

High quailty verfied by independent testing site i will always chose pure clean supplments over much cheaper questionable quilty supplements

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been taking for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

good products with fast delivery! quality is good, too. All in all, it is good.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Great product. Simple ingredients. Can't tell if it do anything.